Jace Edwards

Basic Information

Basic Information

Age: 26
Sexuality: Gay
FaceClaim: Unknown
From: Denver, Colorado
Lives: New York City, New York
Occupation: Artist/Digital Creator
Platforms: YouTube, Instagram, TikTok
Children: None
Availability: Unavailable // cruoric 

————

Additional Information

•From an early age, Jace loved cartoons and was always curious as to how they were made. It was no surprise when he decided to pursue an art degree and put his talents towards something he enjoyed.
•By age 23, he had already gotten his Fine Arts degree in Digital Animation and had a decent following on social media platforms such as YouTube for his short films and animations.
•At age 25, he had amassed over half a million followers. He continued his work until he was brought into paid partnerships. His shorts and animations accompany his songs, that he writes and produces himself. 
• He spends his free time with his cat, Luna and frequenting his regular nighttime hangouts with friends. He's busy often, but dedicated to the important things in his life; whether it's relationships, or work.

• Jace is quite the social butterfly, but still enjoys his private time

Jace is quite the social butterfly, but still enjoys his private time. He can easily go out all night or stay at home with some coffee and his computer.
• He's musically talented with the keyboard, vocals, and guitar.
• Jace is more of shy, anxiety filled young man but it doesn't show through his bubbly personality. He's very cheerful (when his medication works), but can be more reserved when having a tough time.
• Jace is a power-bottom, but prefers to be more submissive than dominant. He's very twinky in stature, despite being moderately toned.
• He would say his biggest con is being a smoker, although trying to quit the habit.

|| Loosely based off of Jack Stauber||