Living in the shadows

Trix is used to running

Trix is used to running. And right now, her main priority is staying unnoticed by the police after running from her previous life. She is hoping that with the risk of being a runaway, her new life will work out.

She bartends as a place called the Umbra Mortis, a place as shady as its name, and is used to the customers complaining about 'werewolf fleas' and 'blood bags' and all kinds of creatures. Especially someone called 'The Terminator'.
She rents out a shitty flat and her most prized possession is her motorbike which she is probably to young to own, let alone ride, and her leather jacket.

Brothers Tristan and Blake are used to the dealings that their hidden world brings. At 14, they both control the streets and comings-and-goings that they have to monitor. Especially at the Umbra Mortis.

But when one of Trix's new friends is brutally murdered, she gets dragged into a world she never knew existed, concealed by the shadows and myths - the place she has heard so much about. Reluctantly working with the obnoxious brothers, her only hope is to solve her friends murder before they go after their next target.

And their next target is her.

Friendships will be tested. Blood spilled. But the truth always comes out, no matter what the price.