Introduction & Disclaimer

The story of a powerful mountain god in the form of a fox named Tarak(protector). Also a mystical creature called Yaksha(nature spirits) in Hindu Scriptures.

He is in search of someone so precious to him for more than 1000 years. He is not allowed to leave his place untill he found 'her'.

Currently protecting his people against the evil and works as a Yakshagana artist.(folkdance of Coastal Karnataka)

✨🦊✨

Soumya (beautiful/ moon's daughter) is a sweet simple girl working as a book editor. She was abandoned in a orphanage when she was just 6 years old by a stranger.

She weirdly gets vivid dreams related to her parents. Now she is on a journey to find the truth about her parents and her abandonment. Will she find her true identity or gets sucked in the magic of her destiny?

This story takes place in the beautiful forests of western ghats of Karnataka.

WELCOME TO THE MYSTICAL ROMANCE OF A MOUNTAIN GOD.

✨🦊🍃🌱🌿🌴🦊✨

© All Rights Reserved 2023.

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places, business, events and incidents mentioned in this book are of author's imagination or used in a fictional way. Any resemblance to actual person or events might be purely coincidental.

This book is mainly inspired by the kdrama; The tale of nine tailed. But the story is completely different and this story has influence of vedic hindu scriptures and folktale.

There is no intension of hurting any religion or belief. So please read it as a fictional story.

Pictures used are taken from the Pinterest and I do not own them.

⚠️DO NOT COPY OR PLAGIARIZE THE BOOK.⚠️

🔞 May Contain Mature Content. 🔞

.

.
..
.
.

.
.
.

.
.
.

~ mirashetty 🦋