Hero Complex

Y/N woke up from the sound of his alarm. The alarm was blaring, and annoying to listen to. The perfect alarm to wake himself up. He turned off the alarm and got on to his feet. Fixed his hair, changed his clothes and off to the control room. Another day, another minute Singularity. Y/N thought to himself.

Y/N made it to the control room. "Ah you're here, great." Da Vinci said, ready to explain the Singularity to Y/N. "Let me guess: It's either a Liz problem or a Nobu one." Y/N said, clearly experienced this far too many times. "Well...." Da Vinci responded, unsure what to say.

A few hours later

"When did Liz and Nobu teamed up to make my life harder? Who thought of this?" Y/N said, returning to Chaldea. Along with him are an overworked Castoria who regrets being summoned (Bond 10 btw), a Space Ishtar who didn't want to be there and Waver, because why not.

"Well, that's enough farming for today. I'd head to my room." Y/N said in a deadpan voice. Once arriving in his room, he falls on his bed lazily, not wanting to get back up.

I should probably take a shower after this Y/N thought to himself.

The next day, Y/N continued this grind until the minute Singularity faded. He received a Holy Grail and continued his day. Day in, day out this was now his life. After saving Humanity from the 7 Singularities and 3 current Lostbelt's, this was the rest of his life in Chaldea.

*Beep beep beep beep* The sound of Y/N's alarm started ringing. Great, another minute Singularity Y/N thought to himself, climbing out of his bed lazily and changing his clothes. Back in the control room, Da Vinci explained the minute Singularity as she always does. This time, however. Y/N wasn't feeling good at all. His vision was getting hazy and he can't keep himself straight and fall to the ground. "Senpai...? Senpai! Wake up!" Mash said realizing that Y/N is unconscious.

First Person POV

"..."

"...?"

I opened my eyes, to see I was no longer in Chaldea. Looking around, I realized I'm in a school, a high school. I feel my clothes and sure enough, I was wearing a school uniform. Upon closer inspection, I realized that every one of my classmates were Servants in Chaldea.

"Have you seen the latest magazine lately?" That voice, it belonged to Medb no doubt. Seems like she's the popular girl in this class. "The school festival's coming up, what do you say we have a competition? Whoever gets the most people in their booth wins." I heard Nero's voice. "Sounds like a deal. We can finally settle who has the best singing voice in town." Is that... Oh God, that's Liz's voice. Don't wanna be around those two when they start singing. "Did you see how he was looking at me. He was totes into me." That's Suzuka alright. "Hmm, I don't know. He doesn't' seem like he'd make a good boyfriend." Tamamo replied to her. Huh, so those are the Gyaru's of this school. "Where were you two?" I heard a serious voice. "Oh come on Waver, were just, like. A little late, that's all" Suzuka replied to the voice. "Recess is about to finish, you two are 2 hours late!" Waver shouted at Suzuka. "Ah it's fine, you won't tell the teach about this won't you?" Tamamo replied to him. So Waver is the teacher's pet huh. What kind of world did I get myself into? Okay. Let's figure this out. I'm in a highschool setting, servants from Chaldea are my classmates, and they all act like what I think they'll act like in highschool. Now, who can do this? "Think, think..." I said to myself before someone poked my right cheek.

"Hey... Y/N...?"
"Huh?"

I looked to see who poked me. It was none other than our favorite depraved Goddess, Kama. She was wearing a school uniform like everyone else. She looked at me with eyes of annoyance, as if I was ignoring her for a while now. Was I?