Great Ones

Y/N and Gabriel took a shortcut out of Old Yharnam, climbing an abandoned, burnt down building.
"Hey, you really think you did the right choice there?"
"You mean killing Djura? Of course, he was delusional enough to protect the beasts of Old Yharnam."
Y/N said approaching a corpse sitting on a rocking chair, it was a corpse of an Old Yharnam hunter.
"Delusional 'heroes' like those tend to cause more problems than solve them." Y/N took the corpse burnt coat and wore it. The back end of the corpse ended prematurely, it was charred and only covered half of Y/N's back. "Anyways, let's go meet up with the others, they're probably done with the Cathedral after that." Y/N and Gabriel entered the Hunter's Dream at the basement, underneath the Church. Gabriel suggested it since he needed to upgrade his weapon and buy more blood vials from the Bath Messengers, Y/N tagged along to see if Kama was still there. To nobody's surprise she wasn't there, instead they met George there in the dream. "Oh, you two made it here. Guess I'm not the only one who died." George sighed; he treated death like a competition. "Yeah well, one of us killed themselves to avoid using a blood vial." Gabriel eyed Y/N who was looking for Kama.
"So, she's hiding somewhere else now, huh."

The three hunters used the gravestone to exit the dream. Y/N saw a new place that was previously crossed over on the gravestone. They chose to go to said location and arrived in a different Cathedral, the two hunters who were with George all stood on top of a giant corpse. It was a corpse of a foxlike creature with white fur. "Took you two long enough." One of the hunters said.
"Anyways, I'll abridged it for you. We entered the Cathedral, ask around, the White Church people aren't so friendly, so we killed all of them. Entered the Cathedral, saw this lady kneeling in front of a shrine of some sort, transformed into a beast so we killed her. Going to be honest here, it wasn't an easy fight. We died once, unlike this shmuck over here."
George scoffed at their insult. "Anyways, we found that skull over there. It started speaking to us, didn't know if we were just crazy or it was just the skull." The other hunter said.
"So then, that's jour story, what's yours?"
"Nothing important, just some delusional hunter who thinks the beasts are still human, nothing special." Y/N said.
"So what's our next plan?" Gabriel asked.
"Follow me." Y/N said.
The two hunters hopped off the corpse of the poor fox and followed Y/N's lead.

Y/N led the group in an opened graveyard, one of the mausoleums there.
"I see you already killed everyone here." Y/N said.
He tried to open the door at the mausoleum, but it was stuck. He resorted to kicking it open which removed the door from its hinges, revealing a staircase leading down. The group descended, Y/N leading the way down. They soon come across another door. A whisper can be heard from the other side, asking for the password.
"Oh, the password is- "
"Fear the Old Blood."
Without sparing another moment, the door opened revealing a corpse slumped over a chair. The group didn't bother to ask and just decided to follow Y/N. They soon make it to the Forbidden Woods. This time, they opted to stay together and get out alive, which they all did.
They hurried out of the woods as they didn't want to dwell in it for long. (AN: including me)

They soon faced three hooded figures that blocked their way. The 5 hunters quickly dispatched of the three adversaries and continued forward. Unbeknownst to them, Kama was stalking their every move. They soon made it to Bergenwerth College. The group were quite tired and wanted to know answers about the beastly scourge. Everyone was careful in this place as the beasts here, or whatever they were fighting were now all abnormal. The previous students had massive insect like heads who jumps over them and tried to suck their blood out, a caterpillar-like creature with a mouth covering it's either underside shot meteors at them. They all made it with a few injuries inside the College. The two hunters took a single blood vial, George died, Gabriel was alright and Y/N had a few injuries. "The hell are wrong with these beasts?" One of the hunters asked in frustration. They blocked the entrance in the college. "Forget about the beasts, what about George, how's he going to get back in here?" Y/N responded with another question.
"Alright, how 'bout we distract that thing and the two of you can ambush it from behind. If George really wants to prove himself, he could appear in the last second and hit it hard." Gabriel retorted.
"Sounds like a plan?" One of the hunters said.
"It's suicide, but once its dead, we can die as much as we want!" Y/N opened the door and dodged an incoming attack. The two hunters shot it with their firearms as Y/N and Gabriel evade the close-range attacks of the beast, Y/N and Gabriel transformed their weapons to hit the 'beast' from afar.
One of the hunters threw a cocktail at the beast to catch its attention, surprisingly it worked, and the beast concentrated its attack at the one who threw it. Y/N and Gabriel took this chance to land hits behind the beast, the caterpillar-like creature use it swung its back to hit Y/N and Gabriel who predicted it. As they were fighting the creature George finally appeared, fresh from the lantern and didn't know what to do. Y/N tried to signal George to hit the beast while it was distracted, George hesitated until gave Gabriel have him a stern look. George finally gathered the courage, with his Threaded Cane in hand he transformed it into its whip state and hit the beast a few times. The whip, being a weak weapon didn't do much against the caterpillar. Y/N sighed at this and decided to deal it himself. With the help of the two hunters distracting it, and Gabriel they finally managed to slay the beast, albeit tired. They all walked back into the college and decided to take a rest. They all fell on the floor, resting their back on the wall. "Took you long enough." One of the hunters said to George. "Yeah, yeah. I made it either way." George replied to the sarcastic remark.