Chapter 1

This is my first story and english isn't my first language, soo please don't mind the grammar and stuff.
Love ya
‐-----‐-----------------------------

>> beep beep beep! <<

>> Noo, just 5 more minutes! PLEASE! <<

Still my sisiter refused to let me go back to sleep.

>> You are supposed to leave in 30 minutes and you didn't even pack your Stuff! <<

>> That's not true! I mostly packed my Stuff Dumbo! <<

Shit, I'm going on a class trip today. Two whole weeks with my bestie in Warsaw, what are we even supposed to do there anyway? Walk through every fucking museum in the city, I don't even speak polish. Let's just hope none of those brats in my class will act out because of some dumb boy they met in a club that they weren't even allowed in.

Soo, I defently need some comfy clothing for this amazing four hour drive and some snacks to survive it.

What do I need? What do i wear?! Maybe I just put on my grey sweatpants and my favorite blue hoodie. Fortunately I already put most of my stuff in my suitcase, which is WAY to small for all the stuff I wanted to bring. Anyway, charger, headphones and we are ready to go, although I feel like I forgot something.

>> I'LL GIVE YOU ONE MINUTE TILL WE LEAVE! <<

>> THERE IN A SECOND! <<

Okay everything is packed, these will be some boring 2 weeks, yay.

>> Finally, felt like an eternity waiting for u Cora. <<

>> C'mon that was less than a minute Mia. <<

While dad packed my baggage in the car, I grabbed the toast mom made for me and ran out of the house and to the Car. I reminded my dad that he was supposed to pick up Summer from her house, as her parents couldn't bring her to the train station today.