Chapter 5

>>Okay both classes, please listen!<< one teacher from Janns class started talking. Every head turned into the teachers direction, starting to listen. She stood next to our teacher, both looking a bit excited.

My teacher started to explain what we were going to do today,

>>So please find a partner out of the class you are not in. Then grab a map from this table here and get ready for this activity. Please be back in one hour.<<

Summer looked at me knowing damn well I needed to be in a team with Jann. Just with the look on her eyes I knew she was about to run to him.

>>Stop! I will go to Jann and ask him.<< I rolled my eyes and got up, thinking to myself how embarrassing it would be if he had already found a partner. And right at that moment I looked up to see Lea one of the brats out of my class asking him, I felt myself boiling, almost turning around as I heard him say,

>>Nah, I already got a partner.<< Now I was turning bright red, but not because I was blushing. This Jerk flirted with me like five minutes ago.

>>What, who is your partner?!<< Lea said, slightly annoyed that SHE got rejected. I needed to hold my laughter back, at the same time Jann walked up to me, leaned down to me and wispered into my ear,

>>Just assumed you are my partner, you okay with that?<< I was more than okay with that, I screamed internally, I never had that feeling for anyone.

I just answered with a short,

>>Mhm!<< It was the only thing I could force out of myself because my stomach was filled witha dozen of butterflys. I smiled at him, he smiled back at me and put his arm around my shoulder. We walked to Summer and she introduced herself to Jann and her partner to me. Her name was Winnie, she had beautiful green eyes and red curls, but I was more than happy with my partner. We grabbed our stuff from our rooms and got back to the main hall where our teacher were already waiting for us, standing on a stage. Summer and I were searching for Winnie and Jann and after a while we gave up and got infront of the stage. Soon after we settled down next to the pile of maps I felt a light tap on my shoulder.

>>There you are! Come join us they are explaining the game.<<

It was a scavenger hunt with chance of winning a day off and doing whatever we wanted to do. The task was to find the buildings that were pictured on the map, take photo of the hole building with us on it and getting back to the hostel.

I wishpered to Jann,

>>We need to win this!<<

>>Of course, we ARE winning this. I know Warsaw like the back of my hand. This will be so easy!<<

We were determent to win this, I mean what all could we do in one free day!

-----------

After almost a week a new Chapter, I will try to upload more frequently soon!

<33