Chapter 12: Me and wifey

Melinda's POV:

"ah ah daddy don't stop, right there." You have got to be kidding me. "Hang up, hang up!" Yara literally yells at me and I do as she says. We just stare at each other for a few seconds then she busts out laughing. "Yara, this isn't funny." she holds her laugh as best as she can, and then stops finally. "I am sorry Mel, but that was so cringe that it was funny." Henry is so fucking disrespectful. Why would he call me while doing that, such a dickhead. I am going to call him back.

I pick my phone and go to the dial. "What are doing?" Yara asks clearly knowing what I might be doing. "Calling him." She shakes her head and folds her arms and just sits to watch my stupid ass. It rings for a long time. His probably finishing his job. "Yes?" wow. I bet he knew that I was going to react like this. "Why the fuck did you call me?" I yell. "Why the fuck won't you leave from my life Melinda?" ouch that hurt.

"You better tell your girlfriend to not involve me in your life." like I care about him that much. "Look I get that I am the first guy you fucked so you must be attached or some shit but for fuck sake Melinda grow up and move on." This so not the Henry that I know. What has happened to him, oh right Yasmine happened.

"Please get over yourself okay. You may have been the first and even though I was the inexperienced one I can tell you that your performance was the bare minimum any other fool could know." Yara gasps at my response. "What the fuck is that suppose to mean?" he asks. He isn't even confident to validate his own skills. "Exactly what I said. See you on the double date." and I hung up the phone. "Bitch you are evil. I love it." We both laugh. For the rest of the night we just talk.

"Ross I think we should stop." he starts kissing my neck. It feels too good to stop. He puts me on his bed and takes off his shirt. And it is a pretty view I won't lie. His body looks too perfect to exist. He takes off my shirt and kisses every inch of my neck. He smells so good. His warmth is so magnetic I don't want this to ever stop. "Melinda wake up." he says. "Bitch wake up." Yara?? why does he sound like that? My eyes open wide from my dream. What the fuck was that?

"Did you enjoy your sex dream?" Yara smirks and laughs while going to the kitchen to put our dishes in the dishwasher. We fell asleep on the couch. "How do you know?" I say embarrassed. "You talk in your sleep babe. So I am guessing Ross gave it to you real good huh?" we both laugh, but I laugh out of embarrassment. We freshen up and then have breakfast together before I leave.

That dream kept on playing in my head the whole day, every second my mind went blank. Why the fuck would I dream of Ross?...

Ross's POV:

"Ross, you are going to be late for work." I get up from the bed and take a shower. After 15 minutes I head downstairs for breakfast. My parents already left so I eat alone. My family has always been busy since the death of Ally. We have all kept busy since then I guess it's our way of healing.

I get to the café just in time. "Just in time man." Ben greets. I walk in the kitchen and pour a glass of water before the shift starts. "How is that dare coming along?" Danny... what a way to start the day. "It going great actually." he rolls his eyes to my response. "It doesn't seem like she values you. You ain't even on her Snapgram, and she isn't on yours so how is that convincing her that you are serious." This guy is so annoying. "I didn't know it had to look serious to the public?" I reply. "Oh so you admit that you are slacking?" I never slack.

"I am not slacking." I walk past him and head off to leave the kitchen. "I think that I should give you a deadline for some motivation. 2 months Blasé. You know what's at stack." before i could respond he is gone. I get off the work and head home. And I decide to text Melinda.

* Hey send the pics we took together will ya. : )* it takes  about 5 minutes before she reply.

*Okay sure* she sends all of the pictures. I pick the best one and head to Snapgram. I post it to the caption "Me and wifey".

I guess Melinda just joined in and posted on hers as well. My parents were going to be out of town for the week. So I decide to plan a party for Saturday. So I have two days to prepare well, one since tomorrow I have to be at that stupid double date. I see Yasmine liked the picture which is weird since she never liked any of my other pictures.

I decide to order a pizza. There is a knock on the door and I guess it's the pizza delivery. I go towards the door and open it. "Yasmine?" she looks at me for a minute before jumping me. She kisses me and pushes me in the house and closes the door. I push her off me. "What the hell Yasmine?" I look at her in confusion. "You know, you miss me. So why won't you just fuck me?" she kisses me again and takes of her shirt. And man I am a weak man.

Then there is a knock on the door. She stops and I walk towards the door. Open it and its Melinda...Fuck me. "Hey I paid the pizza guy already." she says while holding the pizza and walks in. And she stops 2 steps in the house. I probably should have not posted that I am home alone.

"Why the hell are you here bitch?" I love the violent side of Melinda...