𝐶𝑜𝑛𝑓𝑒𝑠𝑠𝑖𝑜𝑛 - 𝑁

﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏

﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋

﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋

Ometikaya Y/n

Neteyam had told Y/n to meet him at the tree of voices. Y/n was prepared and got all dressed up for him. She had a hunch that he would finally confess to her. Y/n and Neteyam have been hanging out together, sometimes flirting with each other. They have obviously shown that they have feelings for each other. Everyone knew and waited for them to get together.

♡︎

It was time to meet Neteyam. Y/n headed out and walked towards the tree of voices. When she walked, the lights within the forest lit up. As she got closer to the tree of voices there were flower petals making a path. Y/n smiled in awe. She moved some leaves in her way and behind the leaves was where the tree of voices were. As she walked further she then saw Neteyam standing there with flowers. Jake had told Neteyam that some sky people buy flowers for asking someone to be their girlfriend and for dates. Neteyam liked the idea so he did so. Y/n smiled brightly and stood in front of Neteyam looking down. Y/n was really shy at this moment, she had never been asked to be someone's girlfriend before so she didn't know how to act.

"Y/n" Neteyam softly said. She instantly looked up at him "Ever since I laid my eyes on you I've always had this feeling. I've found out that I loved you in a romantic way. You're the sweetest person I've ever met. You're kind to others and never judge them for who they are" He gulped "I want you to be mine" Neteyam moved closer to her making Y/n blush. Y/n had been looking Neteyam in the eyes for his whole speech. Y/n nodded. Neteyam was confused until she took the flowers out of his hands and threw herself at him. Y/n laughed and smiled from ear to ear "I want you too Neteyam" She said softly into his ear. Neteyam hugged her back and wrapped his arms around her waist with her arms around his neck. He sets Y/n back down and cupped her face "You're so cute" He smiled and kissed your head. You smiled widely against his hands which were still clasped against your cheeks.

♡︎

Y/n and Neteyam were now together and it was a whole other feeling. She felt loved as he did too. They were a power couple and everyone were happy seeing them finally together

♡︎

"I love you" Neteyam kissed your cheek

"I love you too Teyam" Y/n Smiled getting on her tiptoes and kissing Neteyams cheek

﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏

﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋

﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋