𝐶𝑜𝑛𝑓𝑒𝑠𝑠𝑖𝑜𝑛 2 - 𝐴

﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏

﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋

﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋

Metkayina Y/n

Y/n was coming back from the forest. She carried a basket full of berries. On her way back to the food storage Aonung joined her "Hey pretty lady" Aonung smirked. He walked alongside you "Hi Aonung, do you need something?" You rolled your eyes smiling "No, I just want to talk to you" Aonung took the basket out of your hands and carried it for you "Hey-" Aonung shushed her. Y/n smiled to herself.

♡︎

They talked the whole way to the food storage while they continuously flirted with each other. Aonung placed the barriers down and Walked to the beach with Y/n beside him. They sat down in an area where not many people go. "You know I'm starting my skimwing lessons in 2 days" Y/n kept talking about random things while Aonung barely listened. It looked like he was but he was just staring at her.

He did until he blurted out "I like you" Y/n snapped her head turning to him "What?" She questioned thinking she heard wrong "I like you Y/n" Aonung rested his hand on top of yours. Y/n looked down at his hand then looked back up "Are you joking? Becau-" Y/n was cut off with Aonung's lips touching hers. She didn't pull away but moved closer to him to which he was surprised. They both pulled away from each other "I love you Aonung" Y/n Had a wide smile across her face "I'm glad you do because I love you too"

Y/n moved closer to Aonung and hugged his torso cuddling into him. Aonung wrapped his arms around her. Y/n broke the little silence and started rambling about whatever she felt like talking about. Aonung smiled at her cuteness and looked at her in awe.

﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏

﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋

﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋