𝑃𝑟𝑎𝑛𝑘 𝑔𝑜𝑛𝑒 𝑊𝑟𝑜𝑛𝑔 - 𝐿

﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏

﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋

﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋

Ometikaya Y/n

Y/n woke up from a long nap. She got out of her hut and sreached for a certain someone "Neteyam! Do you know where Lo'ak is?" Neteyam smiled and turned to look at her "Nope but I should know before my dad gets me in trouble" Y/n nodded and left to go find Lo'ak

♡︎

After a couple minutes Y/n found Lo'ak with fixing Tuk's bracelet while Tuk and Kiri played somewhere else.Y/n walked over and sat beside him "Hi Lo'ak" She smiled brightly tilting her head wanting Lo'ak to look at her. To her surprise Lo'ak gave a cold "Hi" It wasn't like him to be cold to Y/n, he would always be happy to see her and jump.

"What do you need" Lo'ak added sounding annoyed Y/n was there "Lo'ak are you okay?" Y/n said feeling a little hurt "why do you care. Why are you here even" Lo'ak not once looked at Y/n "Lo'ak drop this act whats wrong with you" Y/n tounched his shoulder but for it to be slapped away. "Lo'ak..."

He gave her a cold stare and went back to fixing the bracelet "Leave if your just gonna sit there. I don't want to see your face" Y/n was in shock. She couldn't believe what just came out of her best friends mouth. Her first crush.

"You're annoying, I'm tired of you" Y/n looked down and tears started flowing down her face.

♡︎

After a couple seconds of silence Y/n Stood up with her head down "It's a prank!!!" Lo'ak yelled and stood up with her. "Did I get you. Well looks like I did" He laughed... at this moment. He thought of it as a harmless joke. Y/n looked up at him with tears still streaming "How dare you laugh at a time like this..." Y/n felt her heart crush the moment he said those words.

Lo'ak looked down at her and thought 'Shit, I messed up' Lo'ak grabbed her hands and rubbed them "Y/n it was a joke" he started regretting. She yanked her hands away from his grasp.She didn't want to speak you him so she walked away with Lo'ak following behind her "Y/n I'm sorry please" He tried to grab her wrist but she pulled away and turned to him "Just leave it Lo'ak it obviously wasn't a joke to me! It hurts seeing someone who you deeply care about saying that. You should understand" Y/n walked away with Lo'ak standing there regretting the 'prank'

﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏

﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋

﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋