𝑌𝑜𝑢 𝑎𝑟𝑒 𝑒𝑛𝑜𝑢𝑔ℎ - 𝐿

﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏

﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋

﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋

Metkayina Y/n

Y/n has heard an argument with Loak and his father. After the argument Loak stormed off. Y/n was worried about him so she followed him to wherever he's going. Loak walked on the rocks, picking some up and throwing them at the ocean. It was eclipse so mostly everyone was cleaning up and heading inside there pods. Loak grunted while throwing the rock into the ocean in frustration.

♡︎

Y/n carefully walked up behind him. "Loak"She put her hand on his shoulder. LOAK looked back to see who it was and once he saw her he became less tense. "What" He looked away and moved close to the edge of the rocks sitting down.

Y/n sat down next to him and they both sat in silence. "What's wrong" Y/n started. "Nothing" Loak looked down and fidget with his fingers "Loak, I know somethings wrong"  Loak sighed while she rubbed his back to comfort him "it's just, why am I not enough. I always screw up, but every time I'm trying to please him"

Loak started opening up to Y/n and as he did he had shed some tears "Oh Loak" Y/n brought Loak in for a hug and let him cry into her arms "Loak listen, your more then enough. Your father just wants to protect you from danger. I will admit he if very hard on you, but your strong. You have a strong heart Ma'Loak" She made him look at her by cupping his face "Never think your not enough because you are" Y/n caressed his face has he lean into your hand "He just never listens to me" Loak sighed "He will come around" Y/n reassured him.

♡︎

They both stayed there in each others embrace. Loak felt much better with Y/n there.

﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏

﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋

﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋