𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

I been away ikkk😂life been movin fast since prom. I'll update again tmr if mfs active enough if not I see y'all in another week or two....or three

a nice li 5k to make up for it, i love how i have a lot of new readers. i can't wait to drop this next book omggg,

&pls don't comment askin me to update knowin you don't even interact cus ima be rude everytime idc stfu

unedited

"Aight goodnight," Everyone watched as Auroragrabbed her things, yawning as she made her way through the big home

grabbed her things, yawning as she made her way through the big home. She'd been home for Hawaii for three days now and was enjoying every minute. Ever since she stepped off the jet she has been in a good mood and the others have as well. Bummed Nala didn't coke but Jai's cancer was getting worse and worse by the day so she understood.

It was night time and she already showered, just watching the new movies with everyone. Legend was sleeping but Esmeryn was right along spending time with her kids.

She watched as Mir looked around before standing up, just how she knew he was. Mir didn't let Aurora go far by herself, "Night."

Not paying their replies any mind Esmeryn finished the movie and then cleaned up with the help of the kids. She went to talk to Aurora a bit more before she went to sleep but the door was locked and when she put her ear to the door her eyes widened at what she heard. "You gotta stop touchin on me like that, we in yo people shit."

"Chill cus you finna make me fuck the shit out you."

"Oop let me mind mines," she laughed shaking her head, going to their room which was downstairs. Seeing Legend waking up. "Hi sexcman." Kissing him until he was fully up, "Mhm, what my baby doin?" He yawned standing up holding her, bringing her to the restroom with him. Sitting her on the counter she watched as he peed and washed his hands before brushing his teeth. "Her room. She sleep though."

"This early?"

"Yea. Can we go get Loco Moco?" Poking her bottom lip out, making him carry her to their room. "That shit a hour away."

"Please."

"Tomorrow."

"I want it now. Legend please," she whined making him sigh, "Put yo shoes on." Smiling she kissed him a couple of times. "Thank you."

"Thank you my ass. Spoiled ass. Who made you like this?" Legend couldn't even recall the last time he said no to Esmeryn, whatever she wanted he got. Literally whatever.

"You. Don't play dumb."

"You made me a trick at 19. I should get some type of compensation for that shit."

"I never asked for anything, you were just buyin to buy." She shrugged handing him his gun and keys. "Yea after the car I should've stayed my ass away from you."