𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞

Skipping rocks Breuanne blew smoke out, looking at the ducks that swam in the pond

Skipping rocks Breuanne blew smoke out, looking at the ducks that swam in the pond. It was early in the morning, touching 6:30. He'd woken up and brushed his teeth before coming down to his neighborhood pond.

Something he'd been doing about a week after he got out of rehab, it gave him the perfect setting to think and process what he'd do today.

Power Trip by Miguel blasted in his ears, mind going on Aurora. Hoping she was feeling better, not liking she was in a bad headspace. She tried to pretend she was okay but Mir seen through it all. Her words ringing in his mind.

"No Breuanne it has to be. First you then him, I try my best to be the best girlfriend I can and it's never enough. Why am I never enough?" She broke down crying making him hold her, rubbing her back softly Breuanne sighed.

It all repeated in his mind for days now. To feel like you weren't enough was a sickening and heartbreaking feeling. Hating that lame ass nigga for what he did.

Breuanne knew he wasn't any better but he wanted to make it all up. More mature from the last time they were together, he promised to give her the world and that's exactly what he was planning on doing.

He hadn't seen her in a few days, she told him she needed to be alone so he'd just wait around.

He'd wait forever for her.

-

"Hi kanaka maikaʻi," Esmeryn smiled when Mir walked into her design room.

"Wassup." Wondering what she wanted to talk to him about, looking at all the designs on the mannequins.

"How have you been?" She glanced up, pushing her glasses up before looking back down at the sewing machine. "I've been better. You?"

"I'm ok, I called you here because I just wanted to make sure you're ok. I always seem to miss you at Jai house. How's your shop?"

"It's fine. I have more artist than from when I left. Everything is going well for me, well almost everything." He frowned thinking about Aurora.

Her eyebrow went up looking up at him. "Elaborate."

"Aurora. I want Aurora so bad, I know I should've appreciated what I had when I had it. But I can't change the past, I can only do right now."

"But..."

"But she won't let me. Her and dude broke up so I want to give her space because I don't want her to feel like I only care about us and not her as an individual. Plus right now she on some personal shit that I can't be mad at because I am too. The only difference is I'm ready for a relationship she not," he rambled making her smile a bit.

"What make you say she not?"

"After a breakup you should never jump into another relationship. Plus I think she finally accepting and now preferring to be alone. At first she hated it but I see her distancing and finding herself more and more everyday." Happy for her though because she really needed to learn to be alone.