Chapter 1

Ayesha Singh has been working as the lead actress of the famous show Ghum Hai Kisikey Pyar Mein since 2.5 years. The show gave her a lot - fame, supporting and lovely fans, respect, recognition and lot more. No matter how many projects she does in future and how many characters she plays, SAI will always remain the closest to her heart. The show, the crew and her co-actors everyone is very close to her heart except a few.

Yes... Neil and Aishwarya were someone with whom she shared a very lovely bond but in past not now. Everything was well between the three actors initially but slowly Aishwarya started feeling jealous of  Ayesha because of her being close to Neil. The hatred that she received from Sai and Sairat fans also added to her jealousy. Although Neil and Ayesha never had something above friendship but the possessive Aish always took it as Ayesha's attempts to woo Neil. And the jealousy kept on increasing resulting in a big argument one day. Since then Ayesha has maintained distance from the Bhatt couple. Neil instead of making her wife understand started ignoring Ayesha and that was it.

It has been 2 months to that rift. The show had a 9 year leap and the current track is not being appreciated by the audience. The audience is fed up of Virat prioritising Pakhi over Sai everytime and hence they have started demanding a new male lead for Sai Joshi. Finally the makers decided to give the audience what they want and they have finalized Harshad Arora as the new ML against Ayesha.

Ayesha being a fan of the show Beintehaa during her teenage is excited to work with Harshad and tomorrow is the day when they both will meet for the first time and shoot for their first scene.