Chapter 10

The celebration was over and everybody was heading towards their home when Harshad came to Ayesha.

Harshad - I need to talk to you.

Ayesha - Hn bolo

Harshad - Yahan nhi khi bahar. Chalogi mere sath ?

Ayesha - Are par meri car...

Harshad - Umm...ek kam krte hain hum dono apni apni car se chalte hai aur phir tum vhi se ghar chali jaana.

Ayesha - By the way, where are we going ?

Harshad - Pata chal jayega. You just follow my car.

Ayesha - Thik hai.

Soon they both reached the place. They got out of their cars.

Ayesha - Ye kaha laye ho tum mujhe ?

Harshad - Patience Miss. Ayesha Singh. Patience.

Saying this he kept his hand on Ayesha's eyes.

Harshad - Ab tum 2 min kuch mat puchna. I have a surprise for you.

Ayesha - Surprise ! kya hai ??

Harshad - Pata chal jayega abhi Mera dusra hath pakdo aur chup chap chalo.

He helped her walk a few steps.

Harshad - Ok. Now I am going to open your eyes. 1..2..3...here you go.

Ayesha opened her eyes and found herself standing in front of a beautiful lake. The reflection of moon and the shining stars falling on the water. Small trees around. A cool breeze blowing.

Ayesha - It's beautiful.

Harshad - Haina. You know I discovered this place during my initial days in the industry. Jab kabhi upset hota tha ya akela feel karta tha to yha aa jata tha. This place always calmed me. I always came here alone. For the first time in my life I have come here with someone.

Ayesha - Aur mai hi kyu ? Mujhe yha par kyu laye ?

Harshad looked into her eyes. He then went on his one knee.

Harshad - Kyunki tum boht special ho mere liye. Jindagi mein pehli bar maine kisi ke liye aisa feel Kiya hai. I know Hume mile hue kuch hi din huye hai but itne kam dino mein tumhare sath ek alag rishta jud gya hai mera. Tumhara khayal har vakt mere dimag me ghumta rehta hai. Man karta hai humesha tumhare sath rahu. Jab tumhare sath hota hu to sab kuch perfect lagta hai. Jab tumse dur hota hu to mann mein ek void feel hota hai. Mujhe nhi pata kyu kaise kabse...bs itna pata hai ki....pyar karne laga hu tumse. I love you Ayesha. I love you.

Happy tears were flowing from Ayesha's eyes. As soon as Harshad's words came to a halt, she went down on her knees and hugged him as tightly as she could.

Ayesha - Mujhe bhi nahi pata kyu kaise kabse... what I know is that I love you. I love you Harshad... I love you so so so much.

As those words escaped mouth, Harshad hugged her back. Tears flowing from their eyes. They stayed like that for a few minutes. Harshad then stood up and made her stand too.

Harshad - Ek bar phirse kaho...

Ayesha - I love you.

Harshad pulled her by her waist. He placed a kiss on her forehead and joined his forehead with hers. Both of them could not believe their stars. The moment felt like a dream. Harshad caressed her cheeks and then the corner of her lips. Ayesha slowly brought her hands towards his neck. Harshad looked into her eyes for permission. Ayesha closed her eyes and brought her face closer to his. Harshad immediately sealed their lips. The kiss was slow yet passionate. They parted after a few minutes in the need of oxygen.

Ayesha - Thodi der yhi baithe ?

Harshad nodded. They both sat on the grass. Ayesha's head on his chest while his hand around her waist.

Ayesha - You love me ye bat tumne kisi aur ko batai ?

Harshad - No. Apni feelings sbse pehle tumhe batana chahta tha.

Ayesha - Mai humari relationship ko kuch time ke liye private rakhna chahti hu. I hope you won't have any problem.

Harshad - Not at all. Even I want to give ourselves time. Spend time with eachother, know eachother better.

Ayesha smiled and pecked his cheek.

Ayesha - Kitne pyare ho tum...ab chalein ?

Harshad - Mera Mann nhi kar rha. In sab ke bad mai tumse dur nhi reh paunga

Ayesha - But hum din bhar to set par sath hi rehnge na. Chalo now get up boht late ho gya hai. Kal time par set pahunchna hai na. To chalo.

They came towards their car.

Harshad - See you tomorrow. Call me once you reach okay. Take care. Good night.

Ayesha (hugging him) - Good night. I love you.

Harshad - I love you too.

They both sat in their respective cars and went to their home.