Chapter 14

It had been a few days to Harsha and Neiwarya argument. Harsha had tried to maintain their distance from the Bhatt couple and they were quite successful at it due to different sets after SaiYa wedding. But, today they had to spend the whole day at Chavan Niwas set as they had to shoot for Vinu's birthday. But they decided to limit their interaction with them only till the scenes and not more than that.

Harshad and Ayesha reached the set together and Harshad was told to have clean shave before the shoot. Ayesha was damn excited to see him in clean shave as he looked even more handsome in it.

(Aishwarya is not going anywhere in my story. She'll be there till the end.)

Ayesha got ready and was sitting in the CN hall with Tanmay, Aru and Kishori Ma'am while the Bhatt couple were sitting on the other side pretending to ignore her but we're actually keeping an eye on every activity of her's. Harshad came there after getting ready.

Ayesha saw him in his look and couldn't retreat her gaze. She wanted to trace her fingers on his face and kiss his sharp jawline. But she controlled herself.

Harshad - Kaisa lag rha hu ?

Ayesha - Kaku ki language mein bolein to Mast ha Mast... Aur tum formals kitne acche lag rhe ho.

Harshad - Thank you.

As there were still a few minutes left for the shoot to start, they both sat on the sofa and started talking with Kishori Ma'am.

Aishwarya rolled her eyes seeing their closeness while Neil was jealous as Ayesha was never shared such a close bond with him.

Ayesha (whispered in his ears) - Iss scene ke baad humare next scene mein time hai. Tum mujhe mere makeup room mein aakar milna. Kuch baat krni hai.

Harshad (whispered) - Everything okay? Anything serious ?

Ayesha nodded in a No.

Soon they started the shoot. As the first scene was complete, Ayesha went to her makeup room and Harshad too went from there after 2-3 minutes.

Harshad entered her makeup room. She quickly closed the door and came closer to him.

Ayesha - Tumhe koi haq nhi ki tum itne handsome lago.

It soon dawned upon him that his girlfriend was not able to control herself after seeing him.

Harshad - Oh ! To meri beautiful girlfriend se control nhi ho rha ?

Ayesha blushed and nodded in a No. Harshad pulled her more closer to him. Their chest collided. His hands on her waist. Her heartbeats doubled and breath got heavy. Harshad smirked seeing his effect on her.

Harshad - Chahta kaun hai ki tum control Karo ... Hmm ?

She neared her face to his. Kept her hands at the back of his neck and kept her lips on his. Ayesha started sucking his lips and he too responded. Their kiss soon turned wild. Harshad entered his tounge inside her mouth. Their tounge moving in sync tasting every corner of eachother's mouth. They parted after a few minutes in the need of oxygen. Harshad immediately latched onto her neck giving her wet kisses. Ayesha moved her hands in his hairs pulling him more closer. His hands roaming on her waist. Harshad bit her earlobe and she moaned in pleasure. Her moan turned him on. The wet kisses turned into wild open mouth kisses. Ayesha then brought his face infront of her's. She traced her fingers on his face. Kissed the corner of his lips. She started giving wet kisses on his jawline while Harshad's hand caressed her back that was visible due to her backless suit. Their moment was disturbed by a knock on the door. They immediately parted. Ayesha asked without opening the door.

Ayesha - Kon hai ?

The spotboy on the other side informed her that the shot was ready.

Ayesha - Aap chaliye. Mai aati hu.

They both sighed in relief. Ayesha correct her makeup and then removed the lipstick stains that were there on Harshad's lips. He corrected his hairstyle. They then calmed their heavy breathing and the emotions building inside them. Harshad went outside the room and Ayesha too went after a minute.