NEWS

Hi. Just dropping by to tell y'all how sorry I am for leaving you guys hanging with this story. It's just that lately I've lost the will to write this one out and really, writer's block isn't something to be taken lightly.

So, in relation to this, I've decided to take down the chapters I already published. No, they won't be lost or anything, they just won't be published anymore. They will revert back to being drafts, although the reads and the votes won't be gone. I'm doing this so I can thoroughly edit the story, just 'coz I'm really not that happy with it and I feel like this isn't one of my best works.

I gotta take them down so I can fill in all the plot holes, edit grammar mistakes, and make the whole plot more meaningful and less childish.

When will they be back? I don't know. Probably when I'm done editing the chapters I've taken down and once I'm done writing the other remaining ones.

I have about eleven more days until I have to go back to school to start life as a college sophomore, and frankly I might not have time to write anymore. I'm not giving up on this book though, I. WILL. FINISH. IT.

In the meantime, I'd also like to thank everyone who took the time to read this book. It now has almost 64 thousand reads, nearly 300 comments, and 1,500 votes. You guys are absolutely amazing, and for that I promise I'll finish this book for you guys. You deserve no less.

Thank you so much. Au revoir for now.

####