𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 6

Gyuvin ran to the classroom seeing Hanbin's head on his desk. "Hyung! I have good news!" Gyuvin shouted making Hanbin wake up with puffy, red eyes again. Gyuvin sighed seeing his hyung's condition and made the older prepare himself before tell the news. "You ready hyung?" Gyuvin asked and Hanbin just nodded "Hao hyung is coming back tomorrow!" Gyuvin said cheerfully with his hands up in the air, Hanbin's eyes widen then smiled. The feeling of seeing his crush again made him smile. "I have to prepare!" Hanbin stood up and ran out of the classroom leaving Gyuvin confused.

Hanbin didnt come at the rest of the classes, Gyuvin had told Matthew and Jiwoong what happened, Matthew assumed that by what Hanbin meant by 'prepare' was prepare stuff for Hao "he could've just waited till after school." Jiwoong said "come on hyung, let him be. He hasnt seen Hao hyung for a while." Matthew patted the olders back and Jiwoong nodded "ok class! Lets start the lesson." The teacher said and everyone sat down. He started doing roll call but when he called for Hanbin it was quiet, "wheres Hanbin?" Mr. Han asked the class. "Oh, he went home i think." Gyuvin raised his hand while telling the teacher. "Do you know the reason?" The young boy shaked his head and the teacher shrugged it off and started teaching.

It was lunch time, the guys decided to hang out with Kuanjui and Ricky since both Hanbin and Zhang hao werent there. After they got their lunch, Jiwoong brought up something that made the two blondes stop eating. "By the way, did you guys know that Hanbin didnt actually faint? He faked it." Kuanjui and Ricky looked at each other with a shocked expression, their mouths full of food. "What do you mean he was faking it?" Kuanjui said crossing his arms. "Yeah. He was faking it. Because he wanted Zhang hao's attention and Hanbin wanted Zhang hao to save him from something and that was his idea." Jiwoong explained and the others were shocked, even Gyuvin and Matthew didnt know about this. The two blondes furrowed their eyebrows in confusion. "Wasnt it obvious that he was faking it when the nurse was wrong about why he fainted?" Jiwoong said and Ricky gasped, Kuanjui had his hand over his mouth in shock. "Then why didnt you tell Hanbin that Hao ge also helped?" Ricky asked "thats when he told me that he was faking it. Before you guys came in the room, he quickly told me ." Jiwoong answered and they all nodded and continued eating their lunch.

_____

It was the next day and Hanbin looked as fresh as he has ever been. He was smiling the whole time on the way to school, having tons of stuff in his to give to Zhang hao, he left school early to buy stuff that Zhang hao likes and wanted to give it to him as a 'welcome back' gift. He was so whipped for Zhang hao that almost everyone that is walkikg in the streets thinks hes crazy, smiling and giggling to himself, but he didnt care about all the stares, he only cared about Zhang hao. Zhang hao in the other hand looked as pretty as ever, he came to school wearing a pretty light outfit with a bow clip in his hair, got all the girls AND boys staring at his beauty. Kuanjui and Ricky looked so proud of their bestfriend finally being confident with his looks.

Hanbin ran into their classroom and saw Zhang hao sitting, looking so pretty while talking to his bestfriends, Hanbin's eyes sparkled as he looked at Zhang hao, the older turned his head towards the doorway and saw Hanbin standing there, staring lovingly at him. Zhang hao was a bit flustered at the youngers actions, he then looked at Hanbin's arms and saw all the stuff Hanbin was holding, his eyes widen at all the things he got for him. Hanbin noticed and smiled, he decided to go over to him. "Hey hyung, welcome back, here." Hanbin greeted and gave him the gifts, Zhang hao's eyes widen again seeing all these stuff close up, and both Kuanjui and Ricky were also shocked at the amount of gifts Hao got. Everyone in the class were teasing them by saying "oooooo" making the two boys blush. "T-thank you." Zhang hao said shyly, he avoided eye contact with Hanbin but Hanbin decided to change that. He lifted the olders chin with his fingers, making Zhang hao look at him in the eyes. "You're very much welcome." Hanbin said with a teasing voice while smiling, Hao was blushing so hard and Hanbin  chuckled "cute." He said then went to his seat, leaving Zhang hao flustered and blushing.

The end of chapter 6!! Hope you enjoyed!! Im pretty sure that one more chapter and this story will be finished. I love how you guys are loving my story. Im currently writing a Rickwoong story in my notebook again so ill publish it someday (not soon tho bc i just started writing it) so pls look forward to it!! Thank you again for the votes and support!!