4

I quickly hurried outside, confused with what Richie was doing and why everyone was so interested in my dating life. I found a swing kinda towards the back of the house and I sat on it, hoping no one would bother me. I close my eyes and listen to the wind around me and the people having fun at richies party. I suddenly hear the leaves rustling under someone's feet so I open my eyes to see Richie walking over and sitting beside me. His hip touches mine and all my feelings change. I feel slight pain in my eye and loneliness in my heart.

But there's another feelings that I can't point too. I look at him and see he experienced the same thing. I look to the floor and pick at the rip in my jeans while we sit in silence. "I'm sorry what your mom did" he said quietly and I looked up at him, "mine? Look what happened to you! You have multiple blood vessels broken and-" I stopped. He was looking down at me smiling. I quickly went back to what I was doing, "it doesn't matter. What do you want" I asked him. He laughed, "I don't want any Eds. I just want to be your friend". I scoffed.

I thought about him kissing that blonde girl and felt jealousy in me, a slight smile formed on his mouth. I realized our hips were still touching. I scooted over a little before sitting up straighter and starring off at the house, "you're rude to your friends and you...you have no sense for personal space! I don't want to be your friend Richie" I told him as firmly as a could. All he did was scoot closer to where more than our hips were touching and he grabbed my chin and made me face him.

"I know you're 'not gay' so this shouldn't make you uncomfortable like it is right now. And I want you to know Ed's" he moved his mouth to my ear, "I'd gladly do with you what I did with that blonde". Then he hopped up and walked off. I could still feel the cockyness in him as he left. I quickly walked past him and into the house to find Beverly.

When I found her, drink in hand and cigarette in the other, I pulled her into a room. "Beverly. Tell Richie to leave me alone" I ordered and she laughed handing me her drink, I declined. "What's he doing now?" She asked while taking a drag and blowing it out the open window, "he's... I don't know! But I want him to stop please." I told her and she smiled, "alright Eddie I will". She then left the room as I decided it was time for me to go home. I said bye to bill and Stan, waved at Ben, and headed outside to my bike.

As I hoped on, I noticed Richie on the side of the house with a girl all on him. He grabbed her waist and kissed her and she grinded up on him. I peddled off.