7

Later I snuck back into my house and my mom freaked the fuck out. "You little bitch where were you" she screamed and I backed up, "mommy I was just studying I'm sorry". She punched me before grabbing my shoulders, "don't you ever leave me without telling me again" she shook me. I nodded, "ok mommy". She threw me to the floor then went back to her seat and sat down. I quickly went upstairs as tears fell from my face.

I shut my door and didn't have the energy to shut my curtains. I sat on my bed and put my hands in my face, cryinf till my eyes hurt. I didn't want to go to her party anymore so I laid down. A few minutes later, I heard a knock on my window and I jumped. I looked up and saw Richie at my window. On. My. Roof. I rushed over and opened the window and backed up as he stumbles in. "Jesus Christ Ed's your roof is slippery. Nearly busted my ass trying to get here!"

"What are you doing it" I asked and he smiled, "you were sad so I thought I'd come help I guess". His smile kinda faded but was still visible, "I don't want you to be sad". I felt my face blush so I turned away, "I wasn't crying, "Uhuh says the huge bruise on your eye". "Shut up dingus you have one too" he laughed. Whatever now I just need this to be covered, "I can't leave till my mom goes to sleep so help me cover this up" I ordered and he put his hand up into salute, "yes ma'am". Bitch.

He followed me to my bathroom and opened the cabinet, "my mom keeps her extra makeup there. Just pull it out". He nodded while bending over. God damn. Shut up Eddie god. He set it up on the counter then tapped the part infront of him. I hopped up, facing him and he set his hands on both my legs to spread them then stepped between them. My face got hot and super pink and he reached over for the bag, "don't get so nervous Edddie spaghetti, it's just a little contact".

I rolled my eyes and crossed my arms, "I wasn't nervous Richie and it's Eddie". He nodded and gave me this look like. I don't know. But it was a look that made things happen. He pressed up against my crotch with his and he reached and started putting shut on my face. I focused so hard on his hand so things wouldn't happen down there. But as he moved to her more on his brush, his crotch rubbed against mine and instantly I was hard.

He had a slight smile on his face as he purposely rubbed on me with himself and I scrunched my eyes, "babe keep your eyes open for me will you". I shot my eyes open and stared at his. "No just your lips" he said finally and got some color corrector and patted it on to my top lip. Me used his finger to lighten it up then put on some lipstick that was my color then he smiled, "perfect. Look like a new man" he smiled then didn't move.

He stayed, his fucking dick on mine. I breathed in deeply then held it, praying to god he couldn't feel my emotions or....feel my emotions. He rested his hand hand on my thigh and slowly moved it up my leg, "Richie what are you doing?"

"Would you like me to stop" he asked with this god seductive voice. I didn't say anything. He moved his palm where it was resting on my crotch and he rubbed slowly but hard. I gasped before biting my lip so no more noises would come out. He smirked at me, rubbing faster and harder. I leaned my head back, squeezing my legs around his waist pulling our bodies together. He wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me slightly off the counter so we could be closer. He rubbed against me and I laid my head on his shoulder, holding my voice in. A mixture of his feelings and mine were surrounding me.

Just as I thought I was about to finish, my mom knocks on the bathroom door, "Eddie bear are you in there?" He didn't stop and I didn't want him to, "y..yes mom I'm having stomach problems". Richie leaned into my ear and whispered, "Aw your mommy's worried about her little baby"..."but her baby's getting pleasured". I sucked in my breath and heard as she left, "I'm going to bed I love you" she yelled then slammed my door.