CEO's new secretary

Lisa: Do we have anymore candidates? 

Emma(A random person who works for Lisa's company): Well There is one last person.

Lisa: Bring me the person's file.

Emma: Ok, and do I bring her too?

Lisa: What do you think huh? *irritated* 

Emma: O-Ok Ill be back.

*Brings Jennie*

Lisa(In Mind): Damn... shes hot.

Jennie(In Mind): So Gorgeous...

Jennie: Hi! My name is Jennie Kim.

Lisa: Emma, you can leave now.

Emma: Ok Ms. Lisa.

Lisa: Give me your file.

*hands over the file*

Lisa: Ok Im going to ask you some questions. It will go by really fast.

Lisa(In Mind): Impressive resume. 

*After asking all of the questions*

Lisa: Your hired.

Jennie: Oh! Thank you!

Lisa: But there are some rules.

Jennie: Ok sure go ahead.

Lisa: Always call me by Ms. Lisa, You have to come with me if I say so, but always come with me when there are meetings. 

Jennie: Ok got it.

Lisa: One last rule. You have to do as I say. After all I am your boss.

Jennie: Ok got it!

Jennie: And again, Thank you for this opportunity!

Lisa: Your welcome, come tomorrow, at 9:30 sharp. Just knock and I will let you in.

Jennie: Ok got it. 

*The next day*

Jennie: OH NO ITS ALREADY 9!! I CAN NOT BE LATE FOR THE FIRST DAY OF MY JOB! good thing i have everything ready though. 

*Reaches at 9:30*

*Knocks on the office door*

Lisa: Come in~

Jennie: Hi Ms. Lisa.

Lisa(In Mind) How tf does she look that sexy?

Jennie(In Mind): I want her to fuck me so bad, she's so hot.

Lisa: U-Uhm I have some papers you need to write for the presentation for today. 

Jennie: Oh ok got it. But where do I work on it?

Lisa: Oh uhm lets see... there is one on level 5.

Jennie: Oh ok then!

Lisa: Its room 1 right next to the elevator. 

Jennie: Ok I will go.

*Jennie goes to room 1*

*starts writing the paper*

Jennie: Hmm I have a question, I should go ask Ms. Lisa

*goes to her office*

*knocks on the door*

*lisa unlocks the door*

Jennie: Ms. Lisa, I have a question on a part of the paper.

Lisa(In Mind): *smirk* this will be my chance.😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏

Lisa: *smirk* Oh ya come in.

*quietly locks the door*

(btw her office is soundproof😏😏)

*Lisa sits in her chair*

Jennie: Oh uh so here, it says~

*Lisa was standing really close to Lisa where her ass was visible to Lisa and a bit of her boobs too. Lisa then pulled Jennie on her lap facing her face to face.*

Jennie: O-Oh u-uhm~

Lisa: *Sexily* I know you want this

Jennie: O-Oh~

*Lisa then pulled her into a kiss. She was hungry for her. Lisa then bit Jennie's bottom lip indicating Jennie to open her mouth. Jennie opened her mouth as Lisa put her tounge in and explored all of her mouth. Lisa then cleared her desk and layed jennie on it and hovered over her. Lisa then took off Jennie's shirt and started to kiss her neck. She moved slowly and started to move faster and suck harder. Jennie was a moaning mess at this point. Lisa then took off Jennie's bra as she made her way to Jennie's boobs. Lisa then Pinched and gave pleasure to one boob, while she was sucking her other one. Lisa then took off Jennie's skirt and then took off her top and pants.. Now Jennie was just wearing her panties, while Lisa had her bra and boxers on. Lisa then took off Jennie's and hers remaining clothes off. Lisa then went down to Jennie's clit and rubbed her finger there to tease her. Jennie was really moaning now. Lisa then put 3 fingers in all at once and Jennie moaned so loud that almost her other workers could hear it. Lisa then pushed it up ad down over and over again until she cumed. After they were done, they both cleaned up.*

Jennie: W-Wait what about the presentation?

Lisa: It got cancelled. I had a fun time today. *smirk*

Jennie: *blushes*

Lisa: Now go home, everyone gets to go home early today so you better too. 

Jennie: O-Oh ok Bye Mam.

Lisa: Just call me Lisa.

Jennie: O-Oh ok Lisa, have a good night bye!

Lisa: You too, Bye!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~