sleepover

Today, lisa was hosting a sleepover with her friends, and she invited 8 people, who was, Rosé, Jisoo, Minnie, Shuaha, Momo, Suzy, Joy, and Jennie. 

*They all arrived at Lisa's house*

Suzy: Hii Lis~

*Lisa pulled Suzy into a hug*

Lisa: Hii bestiee

Lisa: Oh my god i haven't seen all of you in a longg time, its so good finally seeing you guys in person today!

Momo: Yeaa im really glad to see all of us still in contact~

*jisoo nudged Lisa* 

Jisoo whispered in Lisa's ear, "we all know how you've been in contact with Jennie though," Jisoo smirked. 

*Lisa pushed Jisoo playfully*

Jennie: Lets all go inside now its hot outside 

*they all went inside* 

Shuaha: guysss im hungryy lisa you have any food *she asked dramatically*

Minnie: You have not changed one bit shu, you ask for food every second *she says playfully*

*everyone laughs*

Shuaha: well what do I do if im hungry all the time?? its not my fault ok?? 

Lisa: glad to see some people are the same *she glanced at Shuaha,* but actually lets get all the sleeping bags set up, lets put everything in the living room* 

Rosé: i already set mine up, you guys want any help? 

Joy: Rosiee come heree

Rosé: Coming!

*Jennie and Lisa have their sleeping bags next to each other.* 

Joy: Guys we should order food and eat, then watch movies!

Lisa: thats a great idea, what movie should we watch? 

*they all pick a movie*

Rosé: Guys I ordered pizza and pasta is that ok with all of you guys? 

Shuaha: YESS *she said eagerly*

Minnie: That does sound good thoughh~

*the food arrives* 

Momo: Ill get it! 

Jisoo: Ill come with you!

*Momo and Jisoo leave to get the pizza and pasta*

*momo and Jisoo get the Pizza and pasta and set it on the floor*

Jennie: Ill get the drinks!!

*Suzy nudged Lisa* 

Lisa: Oh! ill get it with you then!

*Lisa and Jennie both leave to get drinks* 

Lisa: h-hey

Jennie: Hi~

*Jennie looked at Lisa up and down seductively*

*Jennie comes closer to Lisa* you look great today *she smirks*

Lisa: You do too *she puts her arms around her waist and pulls Jennie closer* 

*Jennie moves her hands to Lisa's chest, and drags it down to reach her pussy, and cups it*

*Lisa lets out a small moan* 

*Jennie slides her hand underneath Lisa's pants, and panties, reaching her clit, as she starts rubbing it, making Lisa moan*

*Jennie inserted 3 fingers in, and pumped them in hard and fast, as she covered Lisa's mouth so the others won't hear her screams of pleasure.*

Jennie: You like that huh? *she goes even faster*

Lisa: Y-yess *moan*

*Lisa came on Jennie's hand, as she licked her fingers off, and cleaned up.*

Then the both walked out of there with the drinks, acting like nothing happened, but deep down they know what they were really up to.