punishment (g!p)

It was night time as Jennie came home from picking up Lisa from her friends house, and boy was Jennie mad. She saw Lisa's friend being very touchy with her, and Lisa didn't mind it. this made Jennie really mad. It was almost like Lisa knew what she was doing and she kept on doing in no matter the consequence. 

After they both reached home, Lisa didn't say anything and just went straight to the shower, which made Jennie even more mad at Lisa for ignoring her like she was nothing. This just added more fuel to the flame. Jennie also had a bad day at work and this was the last thing of what she wanted her mood to at the end of the day. 

Jennie then heard water running, which meant Lisa was in the shower. Jennie went up the stairs and into her room, to see the door of the bathroom wide open, and as she peeked inside, she saw Lisa naked lathering herself with soap, and even though Jennie was very mad at Lisa because of today, and also her mood, she could not help but stare at Lisa. 

Jennie took off all her clothes, and she joined Lisa in the shower pinning her to the shower wall. "wha- what are you doing? Lisa was very startled and surprised, but deep down inside she didn't mind Jennie being naked pinning her to the cold shower wall with her cold gaze. This just made her more aroused, and made her want for Jennie to grow. 

Jennie looked into her eyes deeply, "don't act so innocent after doing what you did today, Jennie said coldly. Lisa was confused on what she meant by that but quickly understood what she meant. Jennie was talking about how Lisa was making her jealous on purpose. "i-im sorry jennie," lisa said trying to win jennie over, but jennie wasn't going easy on her. 

Jennie kissed her deeply, her tongue  entering Lisa's mouth as Lisa moaned against her mouth. Jennie's hands went to her boobs playing with them as she started to kiss Lisa's neck. this made Lisa moan out Jennies name, which only turned Jennie on even more. Jennie went lower and lower till she reached Lisa's clit, as she started licking them.

Jennie went on and started sucking them hard, as Lisa pushed Jennie's head more into her clit to send her body more of those vibrations. "j-jennie," lisa moaned out. Lisa was a moaning mess, just craving Jennie. Jennie eventually pulled away. "get on your knees." Jennie demanded. Lisa did as she said, as Lisa started to play with Jennie's hard cock. 

This made Jennie moan, as Lisa's skillful hand found its way to Jennie's balls, as she started to pump them and twist them making Jennie moan out loud, as Lisa started putting Jennie's huge cock into her mouth. Lisa quickly bobbed her head as Jennie commed into Lisa's mouth. Lisa pulled away as she stood up.

Jennie made her front side facing the shower wall and pressed her front side to the cold shower wall so Lisa's back and ass were facing Jennie's front. Jennie quickly slammed her cock into Lisa and very fast, she pulled in and out, making Lisa scream out and moan Jennie's name every thrust. Lisa loved how Jennie was and how she filled her up.

Jennie did so until both of them came, and Jennie pulled out of her, as both of them cleaned up and went out of the shower. Both of them dressed as they both headed to bed, and Jennie pulled Lisa into a hug, making sure she didn't go too hard when they were in the shower. Then Jennie and Lisa fell into a deep sleep, both satisfied of how they ended the day.