Entry Two, Nefarious.

02. 𝕰NTRY 𝕿WO :

        𝕰NTRY 𝕿WO       :

/ 𝖓𝖊𝖋𝖆𝖗𝖎𝖔𝖚𝖘

一 / 𝖓𝖊𝖋𝖆𝖗𝖎𝖔𝖚𝖘

April, 2021.

     𝖀nder the darkness, the night casted upon the affluent Manhattan neighborhood. Where opulent homes adorned the streets, a sinister plan was unfolding beneath the cover of night. The moon's feeble light struggled to penetrate the thick veil of clouds, leaving the streets in an eerie darkness. Unbeknownst to the slumbering residents, two shadowy figures moved stealthily towards their home.

Their footsteps—muffled by the lush gardens—only became closer to the side door. The security cameras and alarms posed little challenge to their meticulous planning, but with precision and efficiency, the two men's accomplice was able to disable the security systems in the car, rendering them useless against their nefarious intentions.

     Silently, the intruders picked the lock, their gloved hands skillfully maneuvering in the dimly lit hallway. Their target laid within—a prized possession, an expensive painting that had collected both praise and envy. The two made their way towards the room where the treasure awaited.

     With a flickering beam from a small flashlight, the room came to life. The walls, adorned with a selective collection of art, stood witness to their forbidden intentions. The masked figures surrounded the painting, their eyes glinting with a mix of greed and anticipation. Their gloved hands reached out, delicately removing the masterpiece from its secure mount.

     Their hearts raced with adrenaline as they moved swiftly, conscious of the limited time before someone, anyone, would be alerted. Every creak of the floorboards intensified their sense of urgency, urging them to complete their mission swiftly and disappear into the night.

     "Five more minutes, my heart," the girly voice of Bando's sister, Kenzo, informed him in his ear.

     Silently, Bando and Tdot made their retreat, the stolen artwork concealed within a specially designed case. Their footsteps barely whispered against the plush carpeting as they slipped out into the night, leaving behind a void where the painting once resided.