Entry Three, Fate.

03.        𝕰NTRY 𝕿HREE       :

        𝕰NTRY 𝕿HREE       :

/ 𝖋𝖆𝖙𝖊.

一 / 𝖋𝖆𝖙𝖊

April, 2021.

Capri sat in front of her mirror, snapping pictures of herself now that she was finally ready. The soft fabric of her black and white hoodie enveloped her body. Complementing the hoodie, she wore a sleek black skirt that hugged her curves, adding a touch of femininity to the ensemble. Embracing her love for fashion, she chose to wear her knee-high Rick Owens. Finally, to complete her outfit, she paired her luxurious all-black LV handbag.

As she stood before the mirror, she admired her reflection, confident in her outfit.

"Bitch, come on!" Mena exclaimed. "We don't got all night."

Capri playfully rolled her eyes at her cousin, who was now standing at the entrance of her closet. Pri took one last look at herself before turning the lights off in her closet and bedroom.

The main clock in the living room began to chime, signaling to the two girls that it was midnight. They walked through the grand hallways, cautious of any family members who might still be lurking around. Although the girls were of age, they knew their parents wouldn't want them leaving a family event to go to the Bronx, especially since Sienna claimed it was the dirtiest borough.

       Ximena walked out the front door first, and Capri followed, making sure to lock it behind her. The gentle breeze rustled the leaves in the trees as the two girls walked over to Capri's car.

       "Girl," Mena sighed. "They gonna shoot this nice bitch up."

       "What?" Capri gasped. "Not ladybug," she frowned.

       "We can just park it away from the party and pray nobody tries to key your shit," Ximena told Capri as she started her car.

       As she pulled away from the curb, the quiet streets began to give way to the more vibrant rhythm of the city. The distant hum of traffic grew louder, and the buildings gradually morphed from residential homes to bustling urban structures.