chapter 1

ANAKINN :Every thing  was like a mistery to me well what can I do just standing at the window of office today i have so much burden to handle oh god mom always call me but I don,t want to pic if I pic the call then they will say me marry this marry that what ever I am a mafia I have my own choice well who can explain to my parents.

Big did you call clients what does they say is every thing is alright fine get files right know get my car ready I am going to deal my self what the hell bug what is this this is file I throw the file on big face and said him get lost don,t come until my anger fade away .

I pic the call of kim . kim did you kill that bastard who cheat us kill him I want to listen his scream wait what your hand filled with his blood haha don,t worry mafia can be like this so don,t need to think about it .

Jenny if you don,t do your work properly i will throw you out of the company you know I can,t tolerate cheaters and liar do you understood get out don,t show your chrocodile tears leave right now you fucking bitch...

Vegas: phi why are you angry today what happened everything is fine right or may uncle again said you to marry oh relax today me tay , time going to club come with us and enjoy with us .

Phi I think you should get a brake from this stuff ok and don,t shout at employ they are doing their duty but you know when you get angry you will become insane I now you can,t tolerate even a single mistake , cheating , lying right .

...................

NIGHT CLUB.....

TAY: kinn uncle allow you to come with us haha he always make you buzy with you work right so what you decided to marry or not or just having fun well you can check their are many handsome man and woman who are ready to sleep with you without marriage look at time he is flirting with other people like sometime I feel disgusting by his action and look at your cousin buzy is flirting with peet you also need someone whom you flirt with right .

Time : excuse me who are you tell me whom I am flirting mr whatever you are wait you are not bad looking should I try to flirt with you.

Porsche: mr you are contineusly flirting with tem even if you have a boyfriend can,t you be ashamed of your action can,t you think how much your boyfriend suffer from your action can,t you see tears in his eyes he will forgive you every day for same mistake can,t you just give love for once but no you are prevert type of people.

ANAKINN: who the hell is teaching  my friend when I got between my friend and the person who is teaching a lesson to my friend my eyes widen in shock oh god he is so gorgeous his lips , his curve, his skin wait what I am falling for him His lips asking me to kiss him well I want taste those lips no matter What will Happen I will make this person mine only mine forever.

Vegas : phi is kept screaming at us and you just listening what he said you can,t even stop him phi are you lisening oh god our phi is whipped who can say that a boy keep anakinn quite well that,s funny haha.

AANAKINN : NO BODY IN THIS WORLD MAKE ME QUITE BUT ABOUT HIM I THINK I WANT TO MAKE HIM MINE FOREVER SO DON,T DARE TO LOOK AT MY WIFE WITH BAD EYE OK.

TIME: WELL KINN IF HE IS ENGAJ THEM WHAT YOU WILL DO OR MAY BE HE HAD A BOYFRIEND THEN WHAT WILL YOU DO.

ANAKINN: YOU KNOW IF I WANT SOMETHING THEN I WILL GET IT BY HOOK OR GROOK RIGHT SO EVEN IF HE IS ENGAJ I WOULD LIKE TO KILL THAT BASTARD TO GET MY LOVE YOU KNOW I AM MAFIA MY BLOOD IS COLD NOBODY CAN STOP ME FROM GETTING ANYTHING SO RELAX HE WOULD BE MINE ONLY MINE.

Tem : kinn where you going wait listen to me wait what kinn took guitar from singer and sit down and started singing song.

Song.........

Love can be true

Make you mine forver

For the first time I got my feelings for you.

Like a summer got sun.

Love can be true.

My feelings geniune for you

Baby give me chance to show.

My feeling for you.

Love can be true.

..................

Vegas : congratulation phi become romantic by singing a song while looking in the eyes of porsche like seriously when we ask phi to singhe will throw tantrums on us .

Tay: this is called love heart disorder.