Valentine's Day - III

Trigger warnings! None?

Enjoy!

Rotxo POV

February 14th, 2021
9:09 AM

It's been exactly 11 days since Kiri and I broke up. I've been slowly moving out of Kiri and I's room and into Ao's. I've been avoiding Kiri as best as I can. It's hard since we all live in the house and we all will have to be on a bus together. I don't know what to feel, should I be mad or sad? I don't know. I know I should feel something, anything really but I don't. I've kinda just gone numb. Kiri seems to be doing just fine though. I've heard her talking to Spider 24/7. I always hear him say "Aww it'll get better" "Moving on is hard" and "I'll be here for you when you need me". Fuck that man.

I haven't slept in 5 days. It's Valentine's Day and I'm alone without my girlfriend. Well, now they would be considered my ex. I had already bought her gifts and set up a whole day. I got him a Pandora bracelet, I got a hoodie customized for her, and I had a florist create a bouquet of lilies. Lilies are Kiri's favorite. I asked Neytiri how to make her favorite meal. Neteyam helped me perfect the meal. I was going to cook it for him and then after go star gazing. We would watch her favorite movie under the stars. We would come back home and cuddle then go to sleep. I know that I was thinking of breaking up but I wanted to talk it out. I-

"ROTXO! COME DOWN STAIRS!" Neteyam. It feels like I should ignore the entire Sully family but I can't bring myself to do that. Though I won't fully trust them it doesn't mean that I don't care about them. They're always with Kiri though so I haven't been able to talk to them since we broke up.

At least Skya is here. Skya is my cousin, When my parents left me she was the one who comforted me and took care of me. She was 18 when they left and I was about 7. They said "We're just going on a trip for 3 days, we'll be back" Three days passed, then a week, then 2, then 3, then a month. Finally, Skya came over and she told me my parents didn't want me anymore. I was hurt and mad that didn't want me. I never got used to it, and never will but at least I know Skya would never leave. I didn't see Aonung, Tsireya, and the Sullys for a while because I was moving into Skya's apartment and we were trying to figure out a schedule. Though we were just a starting band at that point.

After I came back to school, I didn't trust them. I was afraid that they would leave like my parents did so It took another year for them to gain my trust again. I use to trust everyone and after that, I didn't. So ever since then, trust has been a big issue for me. It takes a lot for me to trust people and when I finally do I do everything I can to make sure they stay. Kiri worked hard to gain my trust again after and it worked. We started dating when I was 14 and he was 13. We were together for two years. I don't know how I got to thinking about all of this. I just started spiraling in my thoughts and I can't stop.

"Ro I will drag your ass out of that damn bed, I swear to god!" I snap out of my train of thought. I drag myself out of bed and walk downstairs. As I'm walking down the stairs Kiri is coming down as well. "Hey, Ro!" she sounds so happy and they look beautiful. I decide to ignore him. I walk past her and down the stairs into the kitchen. Tuk, Aonung, Neteyam, and I are all sitting on the island. "Okay, so what the hell is this about?" Why is Tuk so pissed? I won't question it but I agree with her. "Well, we wanted to do something with all the singles today!" Neteyam looks a lot happier today. Wait, shouldn't Kiri be here? She's single right...? "Tuk and I will talk about it!" I'm close to Tuk, she was always with Kiri so I started to get close with her. We walk into the empty living room. "Tuk, Is Kiri already dating someone new!?" "Oh..um yeah. She started dating Spider..." My heart sinks. Spider? They're dating fucking Spider! "I'm guessing they're going out today." "Yeah. Don't worry Rox! We can have fun with TeyTey and Nungie" She loves to cheer people up. Though she is only 13, she's a great person and I know even if she's not in the band. She'll achieve amazing things. "Let's go then!" she jumps onto my back and we go back to the kitchen. "Let's go have fun!" "Alright! We thought we could go to the mall and then the trampoline park. Sound good to everyone?" "Hell yeah!"