Ch. 4: We're walkin' here!

A/N: Heyyyyy! Happy Pride everyone! That's my art of some of the Doorskies for this occasion ^^ (you can see my two OCs and the redesigns of NuSky, Ski, TruSky and Faker Sky :D)
Enough dawdling, let's jump right in!

Door 010 was filled with... closets. This naturally caused a load of raised eyebrows. NightSky walked to one of them, and cautiously put her hands on the handles...
*FLING*
Nothing. Completely empty.
"That's... odd." SkyBlue commented, and shortly after those words left her mouth-
*flik flik flik flik flik*
All Skies froze in place. That had to mean something. What that was, they all collectively had no idea.
Before they could even think, there was a loud rumbling-like sound coming from Door 008.
"Wait... I'm not the only one hearing that, right?" NuSky's eyes widened, looking among the group.
"No.., and it's getting louder-!" SCUM Sky was right. There was something coming rushing through, and it was showing no signs of stopping.

"HIDE!" OG Sky pointed to the closets. All of them found one, and jumped in before the... thing could catch them. Well... almost all of them.
"FAKIES! GET IN! WHAT'RE YOU DOING?!" SCUM Sky yelled out to her friend, who was standing in the middle of the room, large, evil grin on her face.
Faker's neck snapped as she turned to look at her friend. "Watch and learn, sweetie~"

The thing came rushing through, and from what Faker Sky saw, it was a floating grey face surrounded by black smoke. The sound was coming from it, and it was travelling fast, with no signs of stoppi-
SCREEEEECH-
The thing ran to a halt. Suddenly, it's once large-grinned face turned into a scared frown. The noise had stopped too.
"...Fakies...? Are you oka-?" SCUM Sky got out of the closet, thinking the thing was gone, only to realise it still standing (floating?) in front of the Faker. Her eyes widened, and she screamed, grabbing the Faker's arm, who was grinning at it, almost innocently. If you didn't know the Faker's intentions, you would think the monster was out of its mind for looking afraid.

"You call yourself a monster?" Faker Sky said in her sweetest sounding voice, getting closer to the thing. All the others came out of their closets to see what was going on, seeing the Faker confront the entity. As she got closer, it inched further away from her. It was clearly uncomfortable and afraid.
Then, as if it was out of nowhere, Faker Sky charged at it, pinning it against the wall.
"Well? You gonna answer my question~?" Faker quizzed it. It shook its head vigorously, even more afraid than before. And, to everyone's surprise, it screamed in fear:
"ALRIGHT, RUSH'S NOT! RUSH'S NOT! JUST LEAVE RUSH ALONE!"
Even the Faker was shocked at this.
"So you're called Rush, eh~?" Faker continued pressuring it.
"Faker! Let the poor guy go-!" OG Sky grabbed the Faker's arm to try let Rush leave, but the Faker shot her a look that set off her alarms.
"CAN RUSH GO?! RUSH WANTS TO GO HOME!!" The poor thing looked like it was going to burst into tears. "AMBUSH IS GOING TO KILL RUSH IF HE DOESN'T GET BACK! PLEASE, RUSH JUST WANTED SOME KILLS!"
Faker Sky, for once in her life, felt sympathetic.
"Alright... fiiiiiiine," She raised both her hands up, allowing Rush to run.. er, dash... away. "But consider YOURSELF LUCKY, RUSH~!"

"...You're a horrible person, Faker." TruSky crossed her arms.
"Uh, YOU'RE WELCOME? I literally just saved all of your lives." Faker Sky tapped her foot on the ground, looking impatient.
"Pow? Powpowpowpow!" Ski jumped up and down in happiness.
"See? Ski gets it." Faker Sky smiled at the small girl.
TruSky lifted her head up to the ceiling. "...whatever. It's not like Ski just agrees with everything anyone says..."
"What was that~?"
"Nothing."

A/N: Eyyy! Decided to make this very different from a standard Doors run, making Faker scare away Rush and that. Hope y'all like it! ^^
Word count: 677