MY FATHER IS THE BEST.

On the other hand,miang Tao (Tantaijin) brought Tantaijin Jiang to his home.because she was unconscious and she had also got high fever

And because Miang tao's hut was in the middle of the forest and he knew a lot about herbs, so he plucked some herbs from the forest And he made a decoction for tantai jiang and gave her a drink.

After some time....

Tantai jiang came to her senses after some time, when she regained consciousness, she was scared and why should she not be scared, after all she was in a stranger's home.

When she saw Miang Tao she was scared and she said,

Tiantai Jiang: Who are you, where am I, where is my mother,how I came here?

Miang tao: Calm down, calm down, act calmly, I will tell you everything, I am miang tao.
When you were looking for your father,you came to me looking for him.And you fell down unconscious, probably you hadn't eaten anything for a long time and you were also having fever, that's why you fainted,and this is the reason that why i brought you my home.
And as far as your mother is concerned, I do not know where she is? And yes I should ask you where your mother is,you are a very small girl . Doesn't your mother care about you the way she left you a little girl?
Anyways youn are here with me and probably you are hungry eat the food.

He said while moving the food towards her and she was also feeling hungry so she ate the food without saying anything.

Then he gets up from there and stands towards the gate of his house because Miang Tao doesn't know why, but seeing tantai jiang, he was getting a strange feeling. As he has known her for a long time. such strange strange feelings were coming from Miang Tao's heart, but he thought that maybe he is alone since childhood Today someone is with him in his house, so he is getting attached to her and nothing else.

While he was thinking all this, he hears the voice of Tantai Jiang.
He sees tantai jiang lying on the ground, so he runs to her and picks her up and puts her on the bed.

He sees that jiang's leg is also hurt, so he applies medicine to her leg and then he asks her..

Miang tao: Why were you getting up? I gave you the food. I told you to eat it earlier.

Tantai Jiang:I was feeling thirsty, so I was getting up to drink water first, I saw that water was kept there, so I went up, but I fell.

Miang Tao:If you wanted to drink water, you would have told me, I would have brought it.

Saying this, he got up from there and went to take the water.Then he brought water and gave him a drink and started feeding him.

While feeding he asks her..

what's your name kid,who are you,where do you live?where is your mother?why did she leave you?

Tantai jiang:I am tantai jiang ,my mother is Li Susu,I lives in the northern part of the mohe river.amd also my mother not leave me I ran away from my house.

After hearing her and her mother name he felt something strange but he ignore that and ask tantai jiang one more question:

Miang Tao: what?but why did you run away from your own house?and why are you looking for your dad doesn't he live with you?

Tantai jiang:No, he doesn't live with us. Mumma has said that he has gone to save the world. She has also told that he is very brave, very handsome and very cute.and also he loves every soul in this world.He is just like you, he saves others, he is very handsome and cute.MY FATHER IS THE BEST.so I ran away from my house to find him because my mom told me that my father leave in the other side of mohe river.

miang tao:ok your father is the best ok happy,So now look you have fever and your leg is also hurt when you get well then you go from here ok.till then you stay here,with me.

Tantai jiang:ok,But my mother must be worried about me, what should I do with her..

Miang Tao:umm..Yes, your mother must be worried about you, but if you get caught in this condition and someone catches you, then your mother must be upset.

Tantai jiang:ok but when I am alright , when I am well ,then I will go to my mother from you and from here.

Miang tao: ok..ok but now you should rest.

Tantai jiang: ok

How's the update guys I know that this story is not so good but I will try my best to make this story best till the hit the stat button at the bottom because it will give me motivation to make my story more better and also follow me.

Byeee