There is no impossible love..

VOTE FOR THIS STORY.
__________________________In Miang Tao's house....

Li susu's foot had slipped due to  water and she went straight on top of Miang Tao and fell down. She fell on him all of a sudden, and even without wanting to, her lips met with Miang Tao's lips.

Because both of their lips had met each other, that too suddenly, that's why both of their eyes got widened.

But this feeling was lovely.This feeling was very dear to both of them, they both understood this feeling of theirs.They knew that the feelings that they have inside each other, this is nothing but a sweet feeling of love.

But look at the game of destiny, both could not tell their feelings to each other."Both were so close but yet so far away".

"they both are special to each other,when they are with each other,they feel something just right,they want to believe in each other,they don't only like each other but also love deeply each other..they just want to be together,they both don't want to let one go from other."

But they can't do anything in it..as it is their destiny...Both still had to face a lot of trouble together, both of them still had to pass the exam, just To complete their love story, just to live and die together.
••______________________••

Suddenly Li susu moves away from him and now she just wants to disappear from there because of her,it was so embarrassing.she just tries to move away but as soon as she tries to get up, she falls back on him.All the hairs came to her face.

Till now both her cheeks were turning into red like a cherry, she was blushing.Miang Tao was also in a similar condition.he  was not able to understand how to react.when he sees that Li susu is trying to get up so he said to her...

Miang Tao:wait a minute.

Having said this, first he helps her to get up from his top, then he himself also gets up. Both of them stood up quickly.li susu was now flushed with shame, she was blushing a lot.

Li susu had lowered her eyes, he was just watching her and her every action, he was finding Li susu too cute at this time.

Miang Tao was about to say something before Li Susu quickly ran away from there. Miang Tao laughs at this act of her, But suddenly thinking something, that smile goes away from his face and he suddenly sits on the bed.

On the other hand Li susu had come running to the bank of the river, she tried to normalize her breathing by keeping her hand on her chest.she sits there and starts thinking something, suddenly her hands go towards her lips where they had just kissed.

There is a big smile on her face, she was feeling very happy, a few minutes ago..she was angry because of Miang Tao scolding her,.That anger had disappeared in a minute. she starts looking at the sky, only then jiang comes to her.li susu is shocked to see Jiang there.

By now it was night and jiang was here in the forest at night like this.li susu thought in her mind...

Li susu [in her mind]: oh my god...in the affair of him I forgot about jiang...that where she is, whether she has eaten anything or not, I didn't even care about this.

Now she was getting angry with herself. How can she make such a big mistake?

Then she sees Jiang, she had a dog in her hand.she signals Jiang to come towards her. She moves towards her. Li susu makes Jiang sit beside her and asks her...