𝙼𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚍 𝙾𝚗

Five years have passed since then, and Sunghoon is enjoying his life. He moved out of Jake's apartment to his parents' house to get help from his mom and dad, and he safely gave birth to a healthy, beautiful boy, whom Sunghoon named Park Sunghee. And from the moment Sunghoon laid eyes on him, he loved him instantly. After some weeks, he noticed that his baby's eyes were starting to look like Heeseung's, but it didn't make Sunghoon love his son any less.

Sunghoon took a gap year to attend to Sunghee and adjust his life. He moved from his parent's house to an apartment in Seoul to be closer to the college he transferred to. The apartment wasn't large, but it wasn't too small either. It was the perfect size for him and his baby. Sunghoon made many fun memories decorating his baby's nursery room with Jake. Together, they decided the color of the room would be periwinkle.

He took fewer classes, and when he had to attend in-person classes, he hired a babysitter, who now is one of his closest friends. He graduated early, and now he has an occupation as a stylist.

Serendipitously, three years after giving birth to Sunghee, he bumped into Heeseung's best friend, Beomgyu, who saw him with his son. It didn't take long for Beomgyu to figure out that Sunghee was Heeseung's child. Fear erupted in Sunghoon's body when he spotted him, scared that Beomgyu would inform Heeseung that Sunghoon had a child, but that fear melted away. After their conversation about the past few years, Sunghoon gained new information. It turned out that Heeseung and Beomgyu were on bad terms and decided they shouldn't talk to each other anymore, thus making them ex-best friends.

Beomgyu and Sunghoon got closer to each other. Beomgyu would help Sunghoon take care of Sunghee and take him out to enjoy himself for a little while. Sunghee disliked Beomgyu at first because he wasn't used to the individual, but gradually he became used to Beomgyu's presence, and now he's a significant figure in Sunghee's life.

Sunghoon considers Beomgyu one of his best friends, but little does Sunghoon know, that Beomgyu harbors feelings for him. Beomgyu didn't mean to catch feelings, but how can you blame him? Park Sunghoon was undeniably perfect in every way, and Beomgyu—believes he's the same too, but that's not the point.

Sunghoon was handsome, pretty, and attractive—no amount of words could describe his ethereal visuals. His endearing moles only added to his beauty. Beomgyu thinks that if Sunghoon wanted to, he could become a model like him. Not only was Sunghoon lovely, but he was also a loud introvert who was amusing and cute at times when he didn't intend to be.

After Sunghoon broke up with Heeseung, Sunghoon found himself uninterested in relationships, believing he was too preoccupied with his son to have time for them. He was either oblivious or skilled at pretending not to notice when people showed romantic interest in him. Beomgyu was perfectly content with the younger individual's unawareness of his romantic feelings. Being a part of his life was more than enough for Beomgyu.

Choi Beomgyu was a model, which wasn't surprising at all. With his dashing looks and charming personality, he could get whoever and whatever he wanted with just a smile. Beomgyu came from a well-off family and had generously offered to give money to Sunghoon, but the latter graciously denied it. One of the reasons why Sunghoon refused was because he felt that he didn't deserve it. The other reason was because of his pride.

.·:*¨༺ • ♪°•° ♬ °•°♪ • ༻¨*:·.

"If I were you, I would have taken the money."