𝚂𝚠𝚎𝚎𝚝

In one of HYBE's recording studios in Seoul, South Korea, a man with silvery blonde hair sings passionately and effortlessly into the microphone, impressing the director with his heavenly vocals. The two reviewed the recordings to find any mistakes or lack of emotion in his singing, and if there were, he would gladly do it again, but the singer found himself satisfied, including the director.

"Another recording well done, Heeseung-ssi!" The director praised, clasping his hands together in content.

"Thanks," Heeseung replies shortly in a somewhat toneless voice, grabbing his black hoodie and putting it over himself.

"It's raining a bit, so stay safe."

The singer looks over his shoulder as he envelops the top of his head with his black beanie, some of his bangs visible. "Yeah, you too."

Heeseung eventually exits the building and reaches his black, pristine Porsche Panamera GTS. He unlocks the car and gets in the driver's seat when he remembers he has a photo shoot for his upcoming album in a few days. 

He had been tirelessly working this week, not getting sleep for more than four hours. He's not sure if it's even safe for him to drive but he does it regardless. Heeseung's too tired to get a driver for him, anyway. He'll take the risk.

Heeseung manages to drive back safely to his luxury apartment by playing hype music to help him stay awake and alert, which unsurprisingly does the trick. He enters his home and flips the switch, turning on the luminous lights that hang from the ceiling.

"Meow."

Heeseung smiles at the familiar sound. "Hey, Dongsik."

The singer takes his precious pet into his arms and the cat purrs softly as Heeseung rubs his head. Heeseung loves Dongsik very much. He met the cat when he was a wee little kitten with Sunghoon. The younger man volunteered at pet shelters, and one day, he decided to drag Heeseung along with him. That's where he met Dongsik.

"Hey, Heeseung-hyung, would you be a good boyfriend and take care of Dongsik while I do something real quick?"

Sunghoon didn't even wait for Heeseung to open his mouth to answer and dumped the kitten into the older's arms, who was surprised as the slightly shorter male quickly walked away, leaving him with the fluffy animal and a nursing bottle that was no larger than his hand. 

It took Heeseung a few seconds to process as he curiously looked at the bottle and the baby cat back and forth. He only sighed and scratched the top of Dongsik's head, making the kitten purr adorably. Heeseung almost cooed, but he shook his head to stay focused.

Five minutes later, Sunghoon cooed as he met with a sweet sight; Heeseung sat on the floor with his legs crossed, cradling the Dongsik in one arm as he put the tip of the milk bottle against the baby cat's mouth to drink. Heeseung seemed incredibly focused on Dongsik with his precious Bambi eyes and black hair hanging from his forehead. 

"Are you going to miss Dongsik?" Sunghoon asked when they were in Heeseung's car, about to travel to their shared apartment.

"Maybe," Heeseung whispered, and Sunghoon heard it as the car drowned out outside noises, making the only notable thing they could hear was the inner machinery of the air conditioning whirring.

Sunghoon's eyes softened as Heeseung's eyes dimmed at the mention of the cat he quickly became attached to. The icy blonde hummed and suggested, "When we're older and move out of that apartment, we should adopt Dongsik together."

Heeseung's eyes lit up from the newfound hope, showing his boyfriend a bright grin, "Together," Heeseung repeated, taking Sunghoon's hands in his and kissing the knuckle affectionately, causing his lover to smile gently.