Chapter 2

Hooray! I'm actually getting views on this story!

Disclaimer: read the first chapter

—————————————————————————————————————————————————————-

Hermione strongly gripped her robes as she ran through the hallways. After being thrown out of the Slytherin common room, and picking her wand up, she made it her mission to get back to her dorm. Luckily for her, it was late at night, so no one was awake.

Hermione finally reached her dorm. She quietly walked into the hallway to go to the bathroom, making sure not to wake the Head Boy up. She locked the stall door behind her, and sank down to her knees. Tears fell down her cheers like waterfalls; she was in a big moment of despair.

She looked at her reflection in the mirror, ashamed of the person staring back at her. Draco violated her in a way that will leave traumatic scars. She knew she could have done more during the situation. Maybe if she tried to fight a little more could she have escaped? Hermione was frustrated at her complete defenselessness without her wand. Her pathetic excuses for attacks on Draco had no effect on him. What happened to the strong-willed, assertive Gryffindor that she once was? Could she even call herself that at this point?

Hermione felt senseless. Her mind wasn't the only thing that was left unscathed- her body was hurting everywhere. She unravelled her robes and looked at the mirror to see her reflection. She was wearing a torn up blouse and skirt. She knew her knickers in her robe pocket were ripped apart. She took off her shirt and saw the hickies, scratches, and bruises on her neck and breasts.

She felt an odd wet liquid falling down her legs. Her gaze shifted from the mirror down to her trembling legs to see blood and white ooze dripping from her womanhood. More tears were falling down her face. This wasn't supposed to happen to her! It was only the first month of her final year at Hogwarts for Merlin's sake! She had planned everything out! After graduation, she, Harry and Ron were supposed to go hunting for Horcruxes to finally bring Voldemort down. Then she would have get started with her career in the Ministry of Magic and get married with Ron. But now, she was left unsure of what is to happen.

Hermione noticed a strange pungent odor around her. Her body reeked of Draco's scent; his hair, and his strong cologne. Hermione flinched. She immediately stripped herself of her clothing, turned on the tub's tap, and sank into the bathtub. The water slowly risen up to half the height of her sitting. She turned off the tap, and vigorously scrubbed her body to try to get rid of the smell. She didn't care that the harsh scrubbing caused her skin to go red. Deciding it was enough, she drained the water. She got out of the tub and applied lotion to her body. Hermione then got her wand and chanted the repairing charm to fix her clothing and a said a glamour charm to conceal her new, hideous body scars. Finally, she put on her clothes and exited the bathroom.

She quietly entered her room, and sank down on her bed. Crookshanks leaped onto her bed, and Hermione put her hand over Crookshanks.

' Just pretend this NEVER happened' she said to herself in her thoughts. She slowly closed her eyes and went to sleep.

She never knew how impossible that task would be.