AUTHOR'S NOTE

Apparently, I've been "locked out" of my own account by someone claiming to have written this fanfic on Wattpad around here :(

That's, to be honest, quite bs.

I have written both copies of this fanfic on both Fanfiction.net and here. I just happened to have finished the series on Fanfiction.net lol.

Years later, to my surprise, one of my good friends in real life has informed me of someone ripping off my idea and completely taking credit AND rewriting everything under a whole new concept. Now, I'm not JK Rowling in real life and the Harry Potter  world is an artwork curated by her, and shared among us in the real world. As a result, many of us fans appreciate her work to label ourselves as Potterheads and take aspirations from her to curate fanfics in her fandom.

I appreciate Harry Potter fanfics because of that :)

What I cannot appreciate is someone completely stealing my limelight on here and claiming to be me :(

This person goes by the name of dramione48malfoy and the supposed work that is rewritten and based on this story is called "I want her back"

Maaaan, I was completely enraged by the author's note in the story's bio. First of all, I actually took time to try to write as detailed and GRAMMATICALLY-CORRECT with this story years ago. For the author to have written the entire fanfic with illiteracy and slamming my name along with it is a complete insult to me as a fanfic author. My work may not receive the same professional limelight as a real story author like Steven King; however, I can still try to write with the BASIC rules of grammar :/ Second of all, it's insulting to also slam my name with a supposed story where the cover is CLEARLY a screenshot of a tumblr post. Honestly, I was dying of laughter a little bit because I actually USED my own Photoshop skills to create this story. 

I am not sure how old the author is and I'd try to bury my cringe story (looking back) when I wrote the story as a 15-17 year old. I can look past the careful consideration of writing in the author's opinion, but come on. Just because I happen to not look ACTIVE on Wattpad doesn't mean anyone can go on ahead and practically commit plagiarism. Wattpad may not be the real world with academia, but it's still disrespectful to steal someone's own intangible ideas and claim it as their own WHILE downgrading the actual integral moral of the story :(

This author's note wasn't made as a sole clapback to the dramione48malfoy, but to inform you dear readers that I (XxSlytherinGirlxX) will actually be coming back on Wattpad with a story inspired by some aspects of My Precious Rose. If you guys want to finish the story, My Precious Rose has actually been completed a while back on Fanfiction.net. 

Honestly, I was just a Potterhead with my own flaws in writing as I was quite young and trust me dear readers, I cringe at the inconsistency of my writing back then. Despite that, I still took inspiration in how in the real world, rape and children conceived of rape isn't seen as an issue as it should be. There are actual laws and implications imposed by the issues, and activist, such as Shauna Prewitt, have actually voiced their opinions in written academia. I was young then, but I was motivated and inspired by such an issue to write it out.

Now, I was and am a Dramione fan, but when you consider the dynamic for itself in real life, any two people presented with such upbringings can result in actual abuse. Take note, if Draco was in real life, he honestly could have been extremely misogynistic and pulled a Brock Turner on someone. I wanted to take this dynamic and present this issue in the form of a Draco and Hermione centric story (DO NOT CONFUSE IT AS A DRAMIONE - DRAMIONE ALWAYS ENDS WITH AN ENDING OF THE TWO PRESENTING COMPLETE RESPECT FOR EACH OTHER).

I am much older now and far more experienced in writing than I was years ago. I will be coming back to write another story with a Draco and Hermione focus with the issues stated above. Tune in soon to read it :)