Chapter 1

"So, we're going to a party. You coming?" Calista asks as we're friends.

"You and your boyfriend are so rude and expect me to go to a party with you? No way!" I say and they start laughing. What's wrong with them? They are laughing at everything I say!

"Will you stop laughing?"

"Sorry, but he's not my boyfriend. We're just friends." She says and they laugh again. What's so funny?? Ugh! I can't stand them!

"I'm not going to a party with vampires!" I say. The vampires are dangerous!

" Um, you're a vampire..." Calista says.

" Oh, right... I forgot. But I'm not going either!" Why to go to a party with them?

"Of course. Callie, let's go! Luna said to be nice and invite her to the party but she is not coming!" Harry says.

Luna said that? I trust her. I don't know why but I just do it. And Harry, he is so rude. I will prove them I'm not the person who they think I am! I'll go to the party!

" Actually, I'm coming. Thanks for the invitation." I say and get off the bed.

" Um, you're going dressed in that way?" Calista asks .

What's wrong with my clothes? I wear jeans and a grey T-shirt

" Yes...Why?" I ask.

" We're going to a party! I'll give you one of my dresses but only this time!" She'll give me a dress? That's strange.

"W-why?" I don't need her clothes but it's something nice from her to give me a dress.

"You're not going to a party with me dressed like that! " She opens her big wardrobe and gets a short black flared dress. It's cute and I like it.

"You can wear that." She says rudely while giving me the dress.

"Thanks. I like it." I hope soon she'll be nicer because she is my roommate after all.

"Dress up and let's go! Oh, wait! You don't have any other shoes, do you?" She asks and looks at my snickers.

When my parents kicked me out of the house I was only with these clothes and with sneakers. I don't have other things.

"No, I don't have anything else" I say. She looks at me with eyes... compassionate? No. But it's like she has been through this. Did her parents kicked her out of her home?
I don't think so.