You Better Clean Up This Mess (1/2) | MHE/My Hero Eternity

———————————

Ahhh!!! MHE/My Hero Eternity Episode Two Came Out! Ritchie's POV Of Course! I Fucking Laughed When Kol Said "You Got Blood On My New Floor." When He Came Back Into The Torture Room(?). It Was Just Funny- Oh Oh! And When Kol Went Up Tô Wraith And Said "Good Morning~" In That Tone Of His- That Is Just Tô Die For. Bruh, I Promise I'm Usually Not This Done Bad! I Promise! Fucking Hell, I Didn't Expect It, Then Again, I Should Have Expected It. He's Like The Person Who Can Just Change Attitudes Real Fast, And He Is Just The One Tô Sugarcoat His Words. Don't You See A Little Bit Of That? Anyways, Enough Of My Rambling. I Will End Up Writing Something Around 10000 Words Long If I Continue Talking About Kol- He's My Favorite But, I'm Sure You Can All Tell.

———————————

———————————

   It was late after the first task for Eternity. The Leader (Kol/Eclipse) had chosen only 4 out of the five lieutenants to complete this task. He had chosen to watch from the sidelines and only intervene if things started to go south.

   "What else is there to say other than the way y'all handled this important task actually sucked. Literally. The task was basically trying to steal candy from a baby. You all instead deciding that the baby was a bomb and the candy was a remote that activated if touched. What I'm trying to say is. . .this was the worst. Absolute worst." Kol sighs and shakes his head. He started to rant on to the lieutenants about their mistakes. The comments weren't exactly...terrible but, still were not the best.

   Mirage seemed to be trying to understand all her mistakes so then she won't make them again. Plague Doctor really didn't seem to be paying attention all too much as, the mistakes he made were insignificant and would not affect him. Bloodhound also seemed to be doing the same thing but still somewhat listened in to see what she could approve on. Wraith, however, was scratching the back of his head and munching on a bagel that was in his hand. His mask was moved up a bit to reveal his mouth so he could eat.

   "Sooooo. . .Anything else?"

   Suddenly, the room became very quiet. Wraith could have sworn that if someone whispered, No one would realize they were whispering and instead would think they were talking out loud. It was that deathly quiet in a span of 2 seconds.

   "What? Did I say something?" Wraith questions and scratches the back of his head before shrugging. "I don't get it." Apparently, what he was saying, was absolutely not worth the price he was going to pay in a few seconds.

   Wraith was most likely going to continue if Kol didn't walk up to him and slap him across the face. Wraith was stunned as he held the side of his mask where he was just slapped. Kol headed back to his position and looked at all the lieutenants.

   "Anyone else!?" he asked loudly. It was obvious he was quite upset with the comments Wraith made as he was louder and even slammed his hands on the table. If that wasn't enough, they all could feel his glare behind the mask he wore. Their Leader was clearly upset. No one said anything and for what felt like a few minutes, which was actually only a couple of seconds, Wraith had spoken up to say "No" before going quiet again.

   It would've been awkward if no one spoke up. His fellow colleagues kept eyeing him to either apologize or say something as their Leader was pretty agitated at the moment. Though when he looked at them, they just avoided eye contact and looked the other way. That was the only reason why he spoke up. There was no other reason, absolutely nothing, no other reason at all.