💙distanced💙

‼️THIS IS ANGST DONT READ IF YOU ARENT COMFORTABLE‼️
TW: self harm, depression, verbal abuse, mentions of drugs, mentions of alcohol

Craig pov:
I sat on my bed looking at the fresh scars, still adding more.
I hadn't been at school for at least a week, I haven't been responding to my messages.
Besides, if anyone was concerned they'd be here by now. But that's not the case.
No one at all has even checked on me not even my fucking Boyfriend.

"thud thud thud"
'God damnit' i threw on my jacket and lied down, my door opened and i saw my father
"Craig get your lazy ass out of bed and do something" he growled
I sighed and just flipped him off, I then heard the door slam I didn't let the tears fall.
I don't feel anything. I'm not sad. I'm not angry. I'm not annoyed. I'm just fucking numb.

I heard a soft knock
"Dad if it's you i'm not in the mood" I said
The door creaked open and a small twitching figure walked in "Craig?" he called out then his eyes met my gaze and he sat in the bed.
"Hi.. um why haven't you been answering my messages?" he said fidgeting with his shirt
"Dunno didn't feel like it." I shrugged

If i'm being honest i'm a bit mad at Tweek he hasn't checked on me but neither have i responded to his messages.
Tweek grabbed my hands and softly spoke "Craig.. are you okay?"
I didn't respond just sat silently trying to hold back my tears.
He slowly shifted his gaze to my face to my arms "Did you.. um cut?" he asked quietly.
I nodded the tears falling
"Um uh can i?" he asked. I nodded.

He pulled back my sleeves and gasped.
I just sat there. Tweek had known about my cutting habit I promised i'd stop but it's harder then you think it would be it's like giving up your most valuable item, like stopping some drug or alcohol.

Tweek pulled me into a hug and I hugged back crying into his shoulder
"Babe what's been happening?" He said rubbing circles on my back.
"I.. I just nothings been good Tweek" I sobbed "My dad is always pissed at me I feel empty I feel numb" I cried out
"Shh.. your okay babe.. it'll be okay..."
We sat in silence well almost silence Tweek was comforting me and I was crying.
Tweek finally spoke up "Can we clean them?" he asked giving me a sad smile
I nodded

We walked to the bathroom and Tweek shut the door quietly he bent down and took out a medical kit and set it on the counter, he grabbed some tissues and warned me "This may hurt" he pressed the tissue on the cuts and soaked up the blood. He threw the tissues away and kissed me on the cheek. He grabbed a towel and put water on it, "This is gonna sting" he said holding my hand. He pressed the towel against the wounds and i flinched from the stinging. "Your doing so amazing" Tweek said, giving me a reassuring smile.

He removed the towel after about 30 seconds and grabbed some healing cream.
He gently lathered it on his fingers and rubbed the cream on the scars.
"Okay i just have to bandage this up and then we'll be done" he said giving me a smile
I couldn't help but smile back.
He grabbed the bandage wrap and wrapped it around my arm, when it reached the end he sealed it and planted a kiss on it.

"Hey Tweek?" I asked
"Hm?" he looked up. "Thank you I love you and I promise i'll try and stop" I said actually meaning it.
"I love you more babe, you are so amazing remember that" He reassured me dragging me to my bedroom.
We lied in the bed and Tweek pulled the covers over us
"I love you Craig" Tweek said nuzzling into my chest
"I love you too Tweek" I said drifting away to a peaceful sleep
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Holy butthole that was a long chapter, I hope you enjoyed it.
If you struggle with this in real life I love you sososoo much
you are so amazing the world wouldn't be the same without you❤️❤️❤️

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Word count: 685