🪐i wish you cared🪐 (part one)

yo so like this is basically just a short angst story about tweeks parents being dicks. also like i hc that craig mother and father (laura and thomas) treats tweek like their son bc tweek isnt like use to affection ig but uh yeah🥰 also im gonna start writing how old they are in the stories😝
THIS IS GONNA BE HARD TO WRITE AND CRINGE BTW!!
————————————————————————————
Tweek: 10
Craig: 11
TW: abuse, yelling, bruises, blood, scabs, alcoholism and addiction
FINALLY WARNING!!!!
————————————————————————————
No ones pov:
Tweek curled up next to his mother, even if his mother wasn't aware of this and probably wouldn't remember, at least the young boy was able to feel some kind of affection from his mother.

His parents had always encouraged Tweek to never tell anyone about what went on at home, "It'd be bad for the business" "You wouldn't want us arrested Tweek, right?" They said.
Tweek decided he should make himself a cup of coffee, he quietly got up and walked into the kitchen. He grabbed a mug and set it on the table while doing so, he knocked his father's cup of beer off the table. "Shit.." Tweek mumbled quietly praying his father or mother wouldn't hear

Tweek shut his eyes as he heard stomps coming down the stairs. "Tweek." He heard a voice say, he opened his eyes and stared at his father. "I- um." Tweek stuttered, He felt a fist collide against his face as he winced in pain. "Dad.. P-Please dont.. Im sorry." He said. Tweek never usually stuttered (bc hes not a twink🥰) but in situations like these that would happen often he'd sometimes slip up.

"Why the fuck are you so fucking clumsy?! You do nothing around the house and then go breaking our furniture you useless pussy!" His father yelled kicking him to the ground, Tweek didn't respond.
"I didn't even fucking want you! But the doctors made us keep you. Everyone's life would be much fucking easier without you!" His father said angrily

Tweek sobbed. Although he was usually used to this it still hurt. Tweeks father began to kick, punch and occasionally slap Tweek until he walked back up the stairs without a word.
Tweek was left on the floor, his tears mixing with blood coming from his nose and mouth.

He sat there for a few more minutes before slowly standing up, he grabbed a backpack and made his way to his room. He put his stegosaurus plush and a few other things that he needed in there, at least for a day or 2, Then slowly walked back to the living room to see his mother still unconscious.

He quietly opened the door to outside and walked out, He knew where he would go.

Timeskip

Tweek stared at the door. He didn't know if this was the best idea. 'Craig and his parents would ask what happened' 'Their probably asleep right now' Tweek thought. He sighed and quietly knocked on the door, He waited in silence for about 3 minutes.

The door slowly opened and revealed Craigs mother.
"Tweek.. Honey what happened?" She said staring at the boy. He was covered in many bruises and had a busted lip, as well as a bloody nose and a few scabs.

Tweek looked at Craigs mom and immediately started sobbing. Laura quickly wrapper her arms around Tweek, "Shh.. Its okay.. Let me bring you inside.. I'll get Craig too, Okay?" She said rubbing his back as Tweek nodded.
————————————————————————————
OH MY GOD IM SO SCARED TO POST THIS HAHDHFHSUEUFU
ANYWAYS I JS DECIDED TO SPLIT THIS INTO 2 PARTS. ILL TRY AND GET THE NEXT PART DONE AS QUICK AS I CAN
ILY GUYS!!!!!