2| say cheese |2

don't
press
play

⋆.ೃ࿔*:・ˏˋ°•*⁀➷⍣ ೋ ೃ⁀➷*ೃ༄.ೃ࿐⋆.ೃ࿔*:・: ̗̀➛ ׂׂૢ

"𝒜𝓃𝒹 𝒾𝒻 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝒽𝒶𝓋𝑒 𝒶 𝓂𝒾𝓃𝓊𝓉𝑒 𝓌𝒽𝓎 𝒹𝑜𝓃'𝓉 𝓌𝑒 𝑔𝑜...
𝒯𝒶𝓁𝓀 𝒶𝒷𝑜𝓊𝓉 𝒾𝓉 𝓈𝑜𝓂𝑒𝓌𝒽𝑒𝓇𝑒 𝑜𝓃𝓁𝓎 𝓌𝑒 𝓀𝓃𝑜𝓌
𝒯𝒽𝒾𝓈 𝒸𝑜𝓊𝓁𝒹 𝒷𝑒 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝑒𝓃𝒹 𝑜𝒻 𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇𝓎𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓃𝑔
𝒮𝑜 𝓌𝒽𝓎 𝒹𝑜𝓃'𝓉 𝓌𝑒 𝑔𝑜
𝒮𝑜𝓂𝑒𝓌𝒽𝑒𝓇𝑒 𝑜𝓃𝓁𝓎 𝓌𝑒 𝓀𝓃𝑜𝓌..."

⋆.ೃ࿔*:・ˏˋ°•*⁀➷⍣ ೋ ೃ⁀➷*ೃ༄.ೃ࿐⋆.ೃ࿔*:・: ̗̀➛ ׂׂૢ

ೃ࿔*:・: ̗̀➛ ׂׂૢ

⋆.ೃ࿔*:・ˏˋ°•*⁀➷⍣ ೋ ೃ⁀➷*ೃ༄.ೃ࿐⋆.ೃ࿔*:・: ̗̀➛ ׂׂૢ

"Eren, honey, hurry on down, you're gonna be late!"

"Ma— I'm coming!" He bumped into the doorframe while hopping on one foot in an attempt to shove on his black Air Force 1, "Shit—"

"—I heard that!" Carla's smooth yet stern voice called up the stairs once more.

"Sorry mom, I just—" He leaned over to grab his red Spider-Man duffel bag, "I'm coming!"

He rushed into the bathroom, scrubbing his teeth ferociously with his little Tasmanian Devil toothbrush, not nearly long enough to do anything productive but at least he could say 'yes' when his mom asked him if he brushed them.

He sprinted down the stairs, tumbling down & falling flat on his face from about 5 steps from the bottom. But he pounced up quickly, rushing into the kitchen and grabbing his pop tarts from the toaster.

Mikasa leaned against the back doorway with her arms folded & grey eyes half hooded, the bottom half of her face buried in a red scarf, watching him scurry around like a little mouse. "You know...you wouldn't be in a rush if you would've just gotten up when I told you too."

"Ugh, shut up!" He shoved the carton of orange juice back into the fridge, swiping his arm across his mouth.

"You know your mom doesn't like when you don't use a cup—"

"—Don't you have someone else's business to mind?!" He snapped at her before shoving past her out the back door.

His little shoes patted down the driveway and into the passenger's side of his mothers car. The door of the backseat closed shortly after Mikasa arrived with her own duffel bag, decorated with little bats with googly eyes and glittery spiderwebs she'd made.