4| your name tag looks like shit |4

⋆.ೃ࿔*:・ˏˋ°•*⁀➷⍣ ೋ ೃ⁀➷*ೃ༄.ೃ࿐⋆.ೃ࿔*:・: ̗̀➛ ׂׂૢ

"A lake?" You flexed an eyebrow. Wouldn't be so far fetched for something like that to be in a forest.

But Sasha was in awe regardless, "Not just any lake, it's the Paradis Lake." Her eyes twinkled.

You shimmied your head forward, "Sooo?"

"So!" She stopped in front of both of you, turning around to see your understandably confused faces, "That means we have a chance to find our destiny out here!"

"The hell are you talking about?" Mikasa frowned over.

"Have neither of you two seriously heard the legend of Lake Paradis?"

Mikasa raised an eyebrow, "What is it? You act like we'll get injected by some of it like it's some kinda serum that turns us all into mindless monsters, aimlessly walking around eating people to fill a void that'll never be accomplis—"

"—Oookay so anyways, I don't need some lake to tell me what my destiny is. I already know what it is." You smiled proudly, "I'm gonna be on the front page of every magazine one day. On all the billboards and all the tv screens." You nodded.

"Well if you're so sure about that then maybe it'll tell you something you don't know." Sasha titled her head.

"Something like what?"

She shrugged, "I dunno, maybe who you're gonna  marry someday?"

You scoffed, you'd never even considered the possibility of getting married before or even having a boyfriend for that matter. "No, that doesn't even— how would... how does that work anyway?"

"How does what work? Marriage? The fuck should I know, I'm 10."

You rolled your eyes, "No, not marriage girl, the fucken lake thing!" You lazily threw your hand towards the water.

"OH! That's simple really, you have to drink it." She cheerfully nodded with a wide grin.

"...You want us to drink some pissy ass swamp water?" You shifted your weight to one foot, scrunching your face up.

"Magical pissy ass swamp water, yes!"

Mikasa brushed past her & kept walking. "I think the magic you're referring to is a parasitic infection that's gonna cause violent vomiting & hallucinations."

"Maybe so but a hallucination is magical in a way, is it not?" She turned to look at Mikasa before turning her head back to you.

"Not happening? Absolutely, you're correct."

And with that, you continued towards the lake with Sasha frowning & mumbling to herself as she dragged behind.

》* 。 • ˚ ˚ ˛ * 。° 。 • ˚《

Eren searched through his brain trying to find a plan to get out of this place. But there were 3 problems.

1. He couldn't just leave Mikasa behind.

2. He didn't know the way back & could potentially end up getting lost thus having to live in woods forever, which would be what his mom would call 'Shooting himself in the foot.'

3. Even if he did find a way back, his mom would beat the hell outta him with her shoe & likely just drive him right back.

So basically, he concluded that he was in fact, fucked.

"Are you even listening, Eren?"

"Huh," He blinked out of his thoughts, looking over to the blonde boy walking beside him. "Of course I was."