5| point of view & interpretation |5

⋆.ೃ࿔*:・ˏˋ°•*⁀➷⍣ ೋ ೃ⁀➷*ೃ༄.ೃ࿐⋆.ೃ࿔*:・: ̗̀➛ ׂׂૢ

press
play

A large horn sounded and Eren jolted out of his sleep. "...the hell?" He stretched his head.

The other boys started to rise up too.. only to be met with the stoic expression of their camp counselor leaning up against a wooden wall of the cabin.

"Everyone in their uniforms & outside in 5." He turned to leave before anyone could object.

"What time is it even? The fucking sun's barely even out." Jean removed his quilt and jumped down.

Eren rolled his eyes as he snatched his own blanket off while Armin opened his glasses with a huge yawn.

The boys lined up from Levi's different cabins outside. If you looked out far enough you could see other kids and counselors outside as well.

"Well don't look so enthusiastic Fellas, the days just getting started." Levi sarcastically bounced his brows with a smirk.

"Ugh, what time is it?" Connie was slouched over without his eyes even being open.

Levi flexed his face at the comment, "6am. You should be used to getting up this early for school, am I wrong?"

Floch rolled his eyes, "No one gets used to getting up at 6am."

"Yeah & It's summer break, nobody is out here expecting to get up that early. What is there even to do at 6am?!" Jean almost snapped... almost. He knew better.

Levi ignored the tone anyway, "First things first, breakfast. Then, you've been scheduled for the co-ed arts & crafts studio cabin. After that you'll head outside and enjoy the sunshine with some sports or whatever you end up doing out there. Later there's a bonfire with s'mores right before dinner & then you'll wash your asses & head to bed."

"That...actually doesn't sound so bad." Armin lowered his shoulders with a small smile.

"I know. So now will you all quit your damn complaining? I don't believe in being late so your activities will be cut short if they have to be, go brush your gross teeth & eat."

Eren slid his tray along the metal counter as he waited for Armin, who was arguing with the line cook about a gluten free option

Eren slid his tray along the metal counter as he waited for Armin, who was arguing with the line cook about a gluten free option. Which he didn't mind.