Kissing the devil (harry styles)

• Dedicated to Georgina Bennet

Hellooooo everyone!!! this is a new fanfic idea called kissing the devil! before i start this is dedicated to one fo my besties Georgina! funny, hawt and talented Lurve youu <3

she's in the story!

Now i present to you.. None other than Kissing the devil!!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Georgina's POV

I stood in the dark room taking in my surroundings. it was small and cosy and had white bright lights everywhere. a single rose was set on the table. i picked it up and pricked my finger on one of the thorns. blood seeped through my skin but i didnt care. All i wanted to know was what i was doing here.

"GEORGINA.. GEORGINA" 

i heard the faint screams of my boyfriend Harry who got me into all of this. How was i supposed to know he was the enemy. i knew it was too good to be true.

Flashback over.

BEEP BEEP!

"ugh, fuck school" i said. i got up and put on my white silk dressing gown. Its been 1 month since the incident and i wasn't sure if i was ready to go back. I hadn't told anyone about it and wasn't planning to. it was too much for me to handle. How could someone so perfect be so...Dark? it didnt matter now anyway. the person who was meant to be by my side has gone and left me with nothing. 

I hopped into the shower and turned the faucet on. I still had to think of an excuse for being off for so long. Thats it, My foster family bailed on me. Which was true because i was living alone and they payed me to keep it quiet. At least i got that bitch of a step mum out the way.

After my shower i changed into my "Infinity girl" top and some floral shorts. i kicked on my vans and got my phone. I stepped out the door wondering what was going to happen.

1 hour later

i stepped into the first period class alone. Everyone was staring at me. Even Amber, who knew i was coming back today. i silently sat down and let the class go on. 

we were in the middle of class when there was a knock on the door. 

"yes?" miss karson asked.

"Uhm, I need to speak to georgina bennet?" the familiar raspy voice said. i got up and took my bags but just when i was going to get my permission slip to leave signed i froze in my tracks. It was him. It had to be him. he neer breaks his promises.

flashback

"I'll always protect you no matter what okay? i never want to leave you alone" Harry stated carresing my cheek softly. He pulled me into a deep passionate kiss and drove off. That was the day he never came back. it was also a day after the incident.

flashback over

I stepped out of class to be met with those familiar green eyes. that same tousled curly brown mop of hair and... his soft, plump pink lips. Dimples portruded into his unbelievably tan skin. 

"hey love, you need to leave!" harry said; not even greeting me!!!

"Oh, im sorry i didnt know i bothered you that much" i said rolling my eyes. he cant just mess with me like that. i have learnt from my mistakes..

"yeah... Remember when i said i'd protect you? well this is when it takes place!! your in danger!!" he said urgently taking my hand. I pulled it away looking at him hurt. Harry came very close to me and looked me into the eye. Our lips brushed together slightly. 

"i dont break promises" he said, only loud enough for me to hear. 

"but why are you here now?" i said whispering. I missed being close to harry.

"Because... Remember Jack?.. Yeah.. hes back" he said yet again, in barely a whisper. but what he said made my stomach flip. We needed to get out of here.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What do you think? Who's jack? all questions answered in the next chappie!!

please comment so i know your reading!! and dont forget to vote and fan!!

Love youuu

-Kamila xxxx