Chapter 3: Safehouse?!

A/N! heyy everyone!!!! ive been off the grid for some time now \o\-0.... loool, im on holiday soo i havent been updating, but this is the only spare time i have right now so why not update? id like to thank you all for the 62 reads i have because thats probably the most ive ever had. i was reading  this fanfic called lego house by from cheshire, and was really sad it ended :( it was my fave fanfic!! anyway, DALIA! if your reading this, thanks for the support annnnddd im not dediating anything to you YET! i promised this to gee first :( and GEORGINA!!! i know you have an account but you need to start writing fanfics!!! i mean gurrrlll! i aint gonna promote yous if yous downt start writin ya kno?! anyways here is the 3rd chappie for KTD! enjoy ma peeps! 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

georginas POV

"we're here" harrys rough voice stated. i looked around. we were at a plot which was dirty littered and somehow..... it looked off the grid of london. there was a ginourmas barn house which was completely black from the ash covering it. i could smell it underneath my nose. 

"take a look around, get to know this place... your going to be here for some time now!" Harry stated getting his aviatiors out and placing them onto his nose. what did he mean im going to be here for sometime? besides, this place brang back some serious de javu! wait a sec... Is he?...

"Harold Edward Styles.. Are you kidnapping me??" i said pretty much starining my throat. he scratched the back of his neck and looked downwards towards the barns gritty floor. the aviators were slowly sliding off his nose.

"well, erm, i-if you p-put it that way, then yes" he smirked slightly. how dare he do that trademark smirk on me. 

"Goddamnit harry!!" i stated shoving everything in my way. i was getting out of here, and he wasnt to stop me.. i didnt even remember who this jack person was?!! i was just about to get to the slightly unhinged door when harry stepped in front of me, guarding me off completely.

"you are not going anywhere." he stated. he had no authourity over me!!! i lunged towards him.

"yeah rig- o-o- OW!!" i said cutting off my own sentence. a seering pain rippled through my hand which shoved, well tryed to shove his shoulders. he was so puny last time i saw him... what the heck happened?!

"aaaah, OOOWWW, oucchhh!" i practially screamed! this was not taking the pain away! what am i going to do?? "Are you okay?" harry stated. WTF? im sreaming here like an idiot and he's asking if im okay!! "NOO! OF COURSE NOT DUMBASS!!! I THINK YOU BROKE MY HAND" i screamed. ugh. the hate just gets stronger and stronger.

harry bought out the first aid kit. Concentration formed in his emerald eyes. so perfect. wait, no! i cant be thinking about him like this! after all he is my "protector", whether i like it or not. i just stood there stupidly staring. the way his messy chocolate curls would get into his eyes, forcing him to push them back. the way his lip trembled everytime he messed something up, the way his eyes would sparkle and his full lips would curve into a small smile showing success. those lips....

and before i knew it, his lips were crashing onto mine moving in sync and together. he would swipe my bottome lip a few times asking for enterance but i stayed firm. this couldnt be happening could it? i finally gave in and allowed him enterance. but suddenly i was falling

falling 

falling

falling

and the memories of the incident came back.