Chapter 4: All Ganged Up part 1

HEYYYYYY!!! iits been ages! i know! Im sorry :(! but i spent ages planning this for you guys. especially you georginaaa!!! btw, is your phone like broken or something? the amount of Whatsapp's ive snet is unreal XD! how was the 1D concert? anyway, aside from my beautiful bestie, Enjoy the chappie you guyyyyssss.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As I drifted off to sleep in the barn later that day, a load of crashing memories came down on me, and that's when i realised why harry had actually bought me here. how could i forget?

*Flashback*

The full Incident..

I remember getting ready for prom. putting in my newly bought, crisp white dress. it started armless at the top gently going down to be feathered out, cascading into ripples of white silk all the way to my ankles. i had put my hair in loose curls and put on very minimal makeup. Harry hated it when i wore makeup. he said it was making your face different from what god has meant for it to look like. i did it minimal just for him. suddenly there was a knock on my door. i rushed downstairs, hearing my heels clack against the wooden stairs and being very cautious so i wouldn't trip. i opened the door to see My boyfriend harry.his lusious curls all swept to the side so i could see his face. his skin had a light golden glow to it, i could almost feel the heat radiating off his body. his eyes looked brighter than usual, i could see the glint of excitement mixed in with his emerald gaze. his lips were as rosy and full as usual and he flashed me a smile with gleaming white teeth. he was holding a coursage made up of pink and white blossoms and he gently slid it on my hand. he was wearing a tux only... without a tie, he had a bowtie on. he's the only guy i know who can rock a bowtie. 

"Are you just gonna stand there and check me out, or can i come in and kiss my beautiful girlfriend?" he asked, once again flashing his pearly teeth. i gave out a small chuckle and moved aside to let him come in. since my foster parents paid me to live on my own and keep quiet about it, we didnt have anyone to take the romatic pictures just before we leave. Harry wanted to keep the tradition, so he got out his phone and took a bunch of selfies with me. Including one of our passionate snog. he took my hand and led me out my house to reveal the most amazing white cadillac. i loved retro cars and he knew it. tonight was going to be one special night. or so i thought....

1 Hour later.

after a few upbeat songs that harry did his crazy moves to, a slow song came on. i heard the sweet voice of ed sheeran kiss me, boom out the speakers, the melody danced around the room making sure everyone felt its vibe. i was still sat on my chair, drinking my punch when harry walked up to me, beads of sweat glinted on his now visible forehead. "Can i have this dance m'lady?" harry said bowing down to me like I was some royalty. "sure thing Mr Styles." i said giving him a smile. he led me to the multicoloured dance floor and immideatly pulled me close. i rested my head on his shoulder and snaked my arms around his neck. i soon felt his firm hold wrap around my waist. we swayed to the music together, and half way through the song i started hearing deep vibrations coming from his chest. he was singing to me.

And your hearts against my chest,

your lips pressed to my neck,

i'm falling for your eyes,

but they dont know me yet,

and in this feeling i'll forget,

i'm in love now,

so kiss me, like you wanna be loved,

you wanna be loved,

you wanna be loved,

this feelings like falling in love,

falling in love,

falling in love.

he gracefully finished the song along with ed's tune and whispered in my ear. "follow me, i want to show you something" his seductive voice filled my ear, making me shudder. i followed his lead until we reached a gazebo, painted a chrystal white and interwined with vines. different shades of pink filled my eyes, it was magical. "i have something to tell you Georgie" he said, parting his full lips slightly. i nodded for him to go on.

"i love you, i love you so much" he started "the minute i set my eyes on you i fell in love. the way your light brown hair shielded your face if you were shy, the way you would giggle at kamila, everytime she would fall off her chair, the way you squint your eyes when you concentrate and the way you scrunch your nose when you laugh. everything. your personality was the pop in my life. in class you come out to be so shy, careful and gracefull. but outside, when it's just me and you, you become so, so lively and fun. a whole new person. i love you, and i wanted it to stay that way, forever..." harry kept on talking, and let me tell you i was listening. biut then my tummy felt weird, and i was starting feel dizzy. maybe someone spiked the punch i was drinking with alcohol? i dont know but in that second i was passed out. everything went black. the last thing i saw was th love of my life being dragged away.... i was right about the drinks being spiked... but not with alcohol.