~Chapter 1~

*Katrine's Pov*

I raced down the road in an attempt to get away. I didn't dare look behind me on fear he was chasing after me. I slammed on the gas causing me to propel onwards even faster, My eyes diverted from the road as a text appeared on the lock screen of my phone.

Shane: Run all you want Katrine, when I found you you'll be sorry.

Millions of thoughts rushed through my head as I starred at my phone. I kept reading the text over and over again.

In five seconds the threatning text message was the least of my conserns as I watched another car come screeching towards me slamming the broad side of my car. The impact left me stunned. My vision became increasingly blurry as the life was slowly being sucked out of me. Distant sirens rang in my ear and pedestrians gasped as they saw the mess of the car accident that has just occured. Suddenly a blurry figure stood over me. Through the fogginess of my vision I could see his piercing green eyes starring down at me.

*Harry's POV*

I took one look at what was now two smashed up pieces of metal in the middle of this intersection. It all happend so fast, it was unpreventable. I looked down at the beautiful girl bleeding in the mess of our dimented cars.

"Don't move, ambulances are almost here." I said in an attempt to reassure her... and myself.

"H-Harry?? Harry is that you?" she trembled

"I'm here, stay still, you're hurt."

She opened her mouth to speak but her body went limp and her eyes closed shut.

What had I just done?

*End of Chapter One.*