𝔻𝕒𝕪 𝟟 - 最後に、彼には衣服が残っていません。

Sachi smiled over at Akaashi as they stared out at the sunset together. "Look, Akaashi! The sun sets closer to the stars in Hyogo."

"Ah..." he nodded, not responding with any excitement.

Seeing that he clearly wasn't interested, Sachi fell downcast and glanced away from him.

"Did I do something?" he inquired, his eyes full of worry. "If so, I'm sorry. Did Bokuto visit you, by the way?"

"Bokuto did visit me," Sachi blushed as she remembered what she had told the boy. "But he left."

Akaashi's eyes widened and there was a faint glimmer in their azure depths. "What are you saying... you mean he didn't-"
"No," Sachi stood up softly, "Bokuto-kun didn't do anything at all. In fact, I think I may have hurt him somehow."

"What did you do?" Akaashi's previous warm voice began to rise in volume. "What did you do to my friend?!"

"I confided in him, about someone I liked," Sachi felt her gaze falter a bit as she saw the slight anger in his eyes. "I... I told him what I was feeling because I thought he would understand. After all, he told me he likes Emi-cha-"

"If Bokuto asked you out, would you say yes?" Akaashi walked closer to Sachi until he was hovering it over.

Blushing at their closeness, Sachi immediately responded: "I would have to think about that. I wouldn't want to date Bokuto-kun if the feelings weren't genuine, but there is someone that I like."

"Would you date me?"

Her eyes snapped up to meet his. A slight blush was on his face, but he breathed it out just as quickly as it came. Sachi's eyes bored into his before she shakily answered:

"Akaashi-san, in order to answer that, I would like to know your opinion first."

And that's all I wrote! If you made it to the end of this shitshow, I sincerely thank you. I know this writing is horrible, but hey, it's always nice to have a gravestone to leave it on.

Much love,

wasabi<33