Chapter 1

-Laiha's POV-

'It's been a year since  was brought to this world... I felt that it was weird since I was always teleported to other worlds. First is me and my siblings were brought to a world where there are quirks and heroes exists, villains too. After that, we were brought to the past of the superpower world. Now... I' am alone in this world. I wonder how Tanya and the others are doing...'

Ding Dong

'Coming! 

I opened the door and there revealed my best friend from this world Kuroko Tetsuya. We were friends when e met each other at first glance. I do feel bad though, since Naruto is my best friend and so is Sakura. But Tetsuya is my best friend in this world. Because it's been one year, I sometimes asked myself, "Can I really go back to my world?"

'Ohayo, Laiha.' he said.

'Ohayo, Tetsu.' I replied.

We have been calling each other by our first names since we are close.

Kuroko: 'Laiha, are you going to join the Martial Arts club? The club maybe could use your Taijutsu skills.'

Right, Tetsuya is the only one to know that I' am a shinobi, but... I didn't tell him about me being from another world. I just told him that I' am from a shinobi family which is not a completely lie, which he believed.

Laiha: 'Well, you know that Taijutsu is an advanced Martial Arts skill, the members could get injured if I spar with them. Being a manager suits me more. And with you always being reckless in the games, you're going to need me to knock you in some sense.'

Since it was the first day at Seirin High, there were a lot of people.

'Hello, are you interested in joining the basketball club?' The girl smiled at me which I returned the smile.

I noticed Tetsuya writing down his application but no one noticed him since his presence is always low. 

'Yes, is it possible for me to join as a manager? I have experience as the manager at Teiko's Basketball club.'

'Teiko?!' The girl and the boy shouted.

-Riko's POV-

I was hoping for people would join our club and that's when a girl came up to our table. 

'Hello, are you interested in joining the basketball club?' I smiled at her and she returned the smile. 

To my surprise, she's really pretty. Not just by the looks, her hair is red which is unusual but not impossible for someone to have that hair color. But there was something bothering me. Her smile... it looks to me that she has been through a lot. Her smile holds back a lot of sadness and guilt. I wonder how this girl can show her emotions but yet hide it so perfectly.

'Yes, is it possible for me to join as a manager? I have experience as the manager at Teiko's Basketball club.'

'Teiko?!' Me and Hyuga shouted.

'Yes...' I said. 'My teacher is a doctor, so I picked up a few things from her.' 

Well, not gonna lie, Tsunade-sama is a teacher to me, and she's the one who taught me and Sakura Medical Jutsu and trained us.

'Of course!' The girl shouted. 'We love to have you as our manager!'

'Thank you.' I smiled and wrote down my application.

'I' am Aida Riko, the coach, and this is Junpei Hyuga, the captain.'

'It's nice to meet you. I' am Uchiha Laiha, and I look forward at being your manager.' *bows and leaves*