Chapter 2

-Laiha's POV-

After Tetsuya, Taiga and the others became officially club members to take part in games, it was time for us to train. But... except that coach is skipping.

'Eh? Riko-san, why are you skipping?' I asked. -finished changing earlier and caught up to her.

'I arranged a practice match.' replied Riko.

'It's a strong team, isn't it?' I asked.

Riko: *hums*  'You're pretty good.'

Laiha: 'And it's Kaijo High school.'

Silence

Riko: 'Wha-- how did you?'

Laiha: 'I saw a lot of fans here earlier, which made me only thought of only one person.'

Riko: 'I see...'

After some time...

'Kise Ryota.' said by Furihata, he was reading an article about Kise. 'Though he only started playing basketball in his second year of middle school, his exceptional physical abilities and instincts got him on the Teiko team as a regular in the a heartbeat.'

'Since your second year?' asked Hyuga.

'That article exaggerated for a bit. I' am glad to be called part of the Kiseki No Sedai, but I'm the worst of the bunch. They bullied me and Kurokochii all the time.' answered Kise nervously

'That never happened to me.' Tetsuya bluntly replies.

'Heh? It's just me?' cried Kise.

And after that Taiga threw a ball at Kise which he caught it effortlessly. And... both of them started going against each other. Kise has improved a lot. If he did, then it will be hard to fight the rest of the Kiseki No Sedai. Especially Seijiro...

'So this is the Kiseki No Sedai.' said Kawahara. 'Kuroko, Uchiha, your friend's too good.

Kuroko: 'I don't know that person. To be honest, I may have underestimated him until just now. It's only a few months since I left them, but the Kiseki No Sedai has improved a lot than I expected.'

'I don't know about this.' complained Kise. 'After something so disappointing, I can't just leave now. Give us Kurokochii and Uchihachii--' 

BANG!

The wall beside Kise left a dent which really shocked everyone.

Laiha: 'Sorry about that.' *smiling dangerously*  'I still don't know how to control my strength you see. If you're not careful, I might accidentally kill you, you know?' The way I talked sent shivers to the others down to their spine.

Kuroko: 'Laiha...'

Laiha: 'Not everything is disappointing. It's disappointing to you because you think you are better than them. You all changed. What you all think is about winning. What about teamwork? Aren't we supposed to work as a team? What made you changed?'

Kise: 'Uchihachii...' *This is the first time I've seen Uchihachii this mad... iye, "mad" isn't the right word...*

Laiha: 'Sorry about the wall though. I will fix it back later.' *smiles*

Hyuga: 'R-right...'

Laiha: 'Sorry about that, but I' am going to decline your offer. I think Seirin is better than Kaijo. After all, they care teamwork more than winning.' I then felt hands over my shoulders.

'Laiha...' said Kuroko worriedly.

Laiha: 'I' am fine, thanks for asking, Tetsu.'

Kagami: *She's scary for sure...'