Chapter 7

After we explained our past of what happened back at Teiko to the whole team...

'So, you're the bad guy.' said Kagami after Tetsuya finished his story.

'I shouldn't have been worried. The only real surprise was Akashi's dual personality. If you thought he was wrong, you should've hit him. 

'I can't believe they turned their backs on you!' said Riko-senpai who is now currently hugging me to death.

'Riko-senpai... I can't breathe...' She then let me go. 'Don't worry, I'm over it now.'

'Act first and worry about logic later.' said Kagami. 'But you sat there and waffled.'

'You're right. I couldn't do anything. It's my fault Ogiwara-kun quit basketball.'

'I told you to stop waffling!' said Kagami irritated. 'He even gave you the wristbands as a keepsake.'

'He's not dead yet, but I shouldn't have accepted it.' said Tetsuya.

'There's no way Ogiwara thinks like that. You're just determined to reject his forgiveness. Anyway, what are you going to do? "This is who I' am, but please accept me anyway?" If that's what you're asking for, I'll beat the crap out of you. We are already friends, shouldn't have you thought like that?'

'You're right. Well said, Kagami.' said Hyuga. 'But... you're dominating the whole conversation! We've got lots to say too!' He was hitting Taiga with every word which made me felt sorry for him.

'Laiha. There's something you want to say too, right?' said Teppei-senpai.

'...Yeah.' I answered nervously.

'Laiha.' I heard Tetsuya say.

'It's alright. It's time for them to know.' I replied.

Hyuga: 'Know what?'

I took a deep breathe.

'I...' I began. 'I came from a place named Konoha.'

'Konoha?' said Koganei which he was shut up by Riko and she gestured me to continue which I' am grateful for.

'Back at our world... age doesn't matter as even kids are involved in fighting for their lives. Arguments were normal, fighting was normal, death  was normal. The world isn't fair, we aren't perfect. No one... is perfect. We used to sacrifice our lives for our village, our world. And that helped. It helped to save our village from the war.' I continued. 'Back at our world, each village have their own jinchuriki. Jinchurikis are humans that have tailed beasts sealed within them. Tailed beasts are living forms, they are also known as chakra. They are dangerous, but we befriended them. Me, my sister and friends Tanya, Naruto and Gaara, we are one. But since Gaara has his biju extracted, he's no longer one. I'm the jinchuriki of the ten tails, Datara, Tanya's the zero while Naruto's the ninth. There are several ways in which a tailed beast can be removed from its jinchūriki. If the jinchūriki loses control of the beast or if the seal is simply allowed to weaken enough, the beast will be released. For female jinchūriki, seals are at their weakest during childbirth, due to the nurturing of the child in the womb taking precedence over the reinforcement of the seal. As such, another ninja is required to keep the seal intact during childbirth and restore it to full power afterwards. Some have the tailed beasts being extracted.

Koganei: 'Wait... so you guys are saying... the six of you are dead?!'

'Yeah...' I answered sadly. 'Once the tailed beasts inside us are extracted, we die. We call this the "immediate death". Any questions?'

Izuki: 'This... is a lot to take in. But isn't the life of a jinchuriki is hard since you guys have immense power and can destroy a lot?'

Laiha: 'Well, you're right about that. We were always neglected and ignored.'